Robin Hood (2010 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The untold story behind the legend. (taglines)
- Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.
- If you thought it was hard getting wages from him when he was alive, try getting wages from a dead king.
- We can't repay our good luck with bad grace. It invites darkness.
- What has eighteen legs and isn't going anywhere?
- If you're building for the future, you need to keep your foundations strong. Laws of the land enslave the people to a king who demands loyalty but offers nothing in return. I've been to the South of France, Palestine and back. You build a kingdom the same way you build a cathedral - from the ground up!
Lady Marion Loxley
- Between a sheriff and a bishop, I wouldn't care to judge who's the greater curse on honest English folk.
- (Last lines) The greenwood is the outlaw's friend. Now the orphan boys make us welcome. There was no tax, no tithes. Nobody rich, nobody poor. Fair shares for all at Nature's table. Many wrongs to be righted in the country of King John. Watch over us, Walter.
- Leave no stone unscorched.
- (To his mother about his brother, Richard the Lionheart) Mother, your sainted son was an imbecile. And you have supported his every folly from here to Jerusalem and back! Yes, you...worshipped him, while the warrior lost territories, hard-won by his father. You kissed his picture while England had to pay four-years revenue to ransom him when he was captured! You are so much to blame as everyone for the wreckage which is my inheritance!
- The untold story behind the legend.
- Outlaw. Warrior. Hero.
|Russell Crowe||Robin Longstride|
|Cate Blanchett||Marian Loxley|
|William Hurt||William Marshal|
|Mark Strong||Sir Godfrey|
|Mark Addy||Friar Tuck|
|Oscar Isaac||Prince John|
|Danny Huston||King Richard the Lionheart|
|Eileen Atkins||Eleanor of Aquitaine|
|Max von Sydow||Sir Walter Loxley of Peper Harow|
|Kevin Durand||Little John|
|Scott Grimes||Will Scarlett|
|Matthew Macfadyen||Sheriff of Nottingham|