Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, also known as The Rugrats Movie 2: Rugrats in Paris and Rugrats in Paris: The Movie - Rugrats II, is a 2000 film and the sequel to the 1998 film The Rugrats Movie that follows the continuing adventures of the Rugrats. In the film, Chuckie Finster takes the lead character role as he searches to find a new mother. The film was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was originally released in selected theaters on November 17, 2000.
[in Notre Dame cathedral]
- Betty: Seen one church, seen em' all. Wake me if you spot a hunchback.
- Chuckie: It's like you always say, Tommy: "A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do!"
- Priest: If there be anyone who objects to this union, let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
- Chuckie: I gots to be brave. I gots to be brave. [bursts in] [screaming] No-o-o-o-o-o-o!
- Chaz: [in awe] Chuckie? He said his first word. He's talking!
- Jean-Claude: [bursts in the church, being bruised up] Madame! [falls on the floor then gets up] Our kidnapping plot has failed!
- Coco LaBouche: [to Chas] Ignore zat unemployed fool!
- Chas: [angry] Coco, the wedding is off! You are not the woman i thought you were!
- Angelica: [enters the church with Tommy, Phil, Lil, Dil, Kira, Spike, and Fifi] Hey, lady! Looks like your plan to trick Mr. Yummysushi didn't work after all.
- Coco LaBouche: Pretty flowers girls should be seen, not heard!
- Mr. Yamaguchi: I would like to hear what the little one has to say.
- Angelica: Okay. But, listen good. 'Cause i'm trying to tell you this story! That coocoo lady told her boss she had a kid's heart in a jar, and she was gonna marry Mr. Chuckie's daddy just so she can be president!
- Coco LaBouche: [enraged] Listen, you traitor--
- Mr. Yamaguchi: Now, Ms. LaBouche. You are dismissed. [Walks out of the church]
- Coco LaBouche: Dismissed? But no one fires Coco LaBouche. Coco LaBouche fires others! Coco LaBouche is EuroReptar! [Tommy, Phil, and Lil step on her gown] Off ze gown, you revolting carpet mice! [Knocks them off]
- All: [gasping]
- Angelica: Listen, lady! Nobody messes with my dumb babies! Except me!
- Coco LaBouche: [scoffs and storms out of the church] [Angelica steps on her dress and tores it]
- Chuckie: Over my dad's potty! (Over my dead body)
- Drew: I can't believe Angelica saw that movie last night.
- Charlotte: I can't mother and merger at the same time. Besides, she only saw a scene or two. It could've made an impression.
- Jean-Claude: [in a sing-song voice] I see London, I see France, I see Coco's underpants.
- Angelica: The Finster kid is planning on getting a princess for a mom... and let's face it, lady. You're no princess!
- Phil: [seeing Lil pushing a "hostess" button] Hey, I wanted to push the button, Lillian!
- Lil: You want the button, Phillip? You can't handle the button!
- Angelica: You babies are as dumb here as you are at home.
- Dil: [after wetting himself] Wee, wee!
- Angelica: 'Cept him. He's speaking French already.
- Angelica: [smugly] I already learned to parsee-boo Francie. That means "speak French."
- Susie: [speaking in French] I feel bad for the French people who will hear you.
- Coco LaBouche: [to Dil] And how is this precious cupcake today?
[hits her with rattle on the nose]
- Coco LaBouche: Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, aren't you?
- Coco LaBouche: Kira, remind me to immediate whoever wrote this hideous song!
- Angelica: [pushing her way towards wedding cake] Hey, lady, you ever hear of a thigh blaster?
- Lil: Um, Bobfather, we founded this in our crib.
[holds up the decapitated head of their rocking horse]
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your buggers on Cynthia!
- Phil: So THAT'S where I left 'em.
- Christine Cavanaugh as Chuckie Finster
- Elizabeth Daily as Tommy Pickles
- Michael Bell as Chaz Finster / Drew Pickles
- Kath Soucie as Phil and Lil DeVille / Betty DeVille
- Cheryl Chase as Angelica Pickles
- Dionne Quan as Kimi Finster
- Tara Strong as Dil Pickles
- Susan Sarandon as Coco LaBouche
- John Lithgow as Jean-Claude
- Jack Riley as Stu Pickles
- Melanie Chartoff as Didi Pickles
- Julia Kato as Kira Watanabe
- Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael
- Tress MacNeille as Charlotte Pickles
- Phil Proctor as Howard DeVille
- Joe Alaskey as Grandpa Lou Pickles
- Casey Kasem as DJ
- Mako as Mr. Yamaguchi
- Tim Curry as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Billy West as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Debbie Reynolds as Lulu Pickles
- Dan Castellaneta as Archbishop Jean-Marie Lustiger of Paris
- Lisa McClowry as The Princess
- Charlie Adler as the French police officer