Sacha Baron Cohen
|This comedian or humorist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Thank you to every American who has not sued me so far.
- At the Golden Globe awards, after receiving the best actor award for comedy for his performance in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.Time Magazine 16 Jan 2007
- The moment I appeared the crowd started jeering and booing and shouting ‘faggot’ and spitting, I had hired a bodyguard and when the jeering started I turned to see where the bodyguard was, I could just see the back of his head as he was running out of the stadium.
- Describing the reaction of a 60,000 crowd of American Football fans and his bodyguard, while appearing as Bruno (the flamboyantly homosexual fashion journalist) at an NFL match 
- I saw some amazing, beautiful, invigorating parts of America, but I saw some dark parts of America, an ugly side of America, a side of America that rarely sees the light of day. I refer, of course, to the anus and testicles of my co-star, Ken Davitian.
- On his travels to America.