Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Book of Humorous Quotations, ed. Connie Robertson (1998), page 83
- Honest women are inconsolable for the mistakes they haven't made.
- You can pretend to be serious but you can't pretend to be witty.
- The little I know, I owe to my ignorance.
- When a man marries his mistress, he creates a job vacancy.
- When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.