Sailor Moon is a shoujo manga series created by Naoko Takeuchi in 1992 as the sequel to Codename wa Sailor V. Sailor Moon was published in Kodansha magazine from 1992 to 1997. The anime was produced by Toei and the original run was from March 1992 to February 1997. Many spin-offs were created such as a live-musical series and a live-action series of 40 episodes based on the Dark Kingdom saga.
Twenty-two/seventeen years later, on its anniversary, Sailor Moon Crystal was announced; a second anime series with enhanced 2D hand-drawn animation; following the manga exactly with only minor differences.
- 1 Sailor Moon
- 1.1 A Moon Star is Born
- 1.2 Talk Radio
- 1.3 So You Want to Be a Superstar
- 1.4 Computer School Blues
- 1.5 Time Bomb
- 1.6 An Uncharmed Life
- 1.7 Nightmare in Dreamland
- 1.8 Cruise Blues
- 1.9 Fight to the Finish
- 1.10 Match Point for Sailor Moon
- 1.11 An Unnatural Phenomena
- 1.12 Wedding Day Blues
- 1.13 Shutter Bugged
- 1.14 Dangerous Dollies
- 1.15 Who Is This Masked Man?
- 1.16 An Animated Mess
- 1.17 Worth a Princess' Ransom
- 1.18 Molly's Folly
- 1.19 A Friend in Wolf's Clothing
- 1.20 Jupiter Comes Thundering In
- 1.21 The Power of Friendship
- 1.22 Mercury's Mental Match
- 1.23 An Artful Attack
- 1.24 Too Many Girlfriends
- 1.25 Grandpa's Follies
- 1.26 Kitty Chaos
- 1.27 Tuxedo Melvin
- 1.28 Sailor V Makes the Scene
- 1.29 A Crystal Clear Destiny
- 1.30 A Reluctant Princess
- 1.31 Bad Hair Day
- 1.32 Little Miss Manners
- 1.33 Ski Bunny Blues
- 1.34 Ice Princess
- 1.35 Last Resort
- 1.36 Tuxedo Unmasked
- 1.37 Fractious Friends
- 1.38 The Past Returns
- 1.39 Day of Destiny, Part 1
- 1.40 Day of Destiny, Part 2
- 2 Sailor Moon R (Episodes 40-81)
- 2.1 The Return of Sailor Moon
- 2.2 So You Want to Stay in Pictures
- 2.3 VR Madness
- 2.4 A Knight to Remember
- 2.5 Secret Garden
- 2.6 Cherry Blossom Time
- 2.7 Kindergarten Chaos
- 2.8 Much Ado About Babysitting
- 2.9 Raye's Day in the Spotlight
- 2.10 Food Fetish
- 2.11 Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
- 2.12 Detention Doldrums
- 2.13 Treed
- 2.14 Serena Times Two
- 2.15 The Cosmetic Caper
- 2.16 Sailor Mercury Moving On?
- 2.17 Gramps in a Pickle
- 2.18 Trouble Comes Thundering Down
- 2.19 A Charmed Life
- 2.20 A Curried Favor
- 2.21 Naughty N' Nice
- 2.22 Prediction of Doom
- 2.23 Enemies No More
- 2.24 Checkmate
- 2.25 Sibling Rivalry
- 2.26 Rubeus Evens the Score
- 2.27 Rubeus Strikes Out
- 2.28 The Secret of the Luna Sphere
- 2.29 Emerald Takes Over
- 2.30 No Thanks, Nurse Venus!
- 2.31 Dog Day for Artemis
- 2.32 Lonely Amy
- 2.33 Child's Play
- 2.34 Promises Fulfilled
- 2.35 Future Shocked
- 2.36 Legend of the Negamoon
- 2.37 Jealousy's Just Reward
- 2.38 Birth of Wicked Lady
- 2.39 Brotherly Love
- 2.40 Diamond in the Rough
- 2.41 Final Battle
- 3 Sailor Moon S (Episodes 83-120)
- 3.1 Starstruck, Bad Luck
- 3.2 Crystal Clear Again
- 3.3 Driving Dangerously
- 3.4 Bad Harmony
- 3.5 Swept off Her Feet
- 3.6 Blinded by Love's Light
- 3.7 Lita Borrows Trouble
- 3.8 Damp Spirits
- 3.9 Friendly Foes
- 3.10 Mixed Emotions
- 3.11 Individual Happiness
- 3.12 Birthday Blues, Part One
- 3.13 Birthday Blues, Part Two
- 3.14 Hello, Sailor Mini Moon!
- 3.15 Tainted Tea Party
- 3.16 People Who Need People
- 3.17 Related by Destiny
- 3.18 Art Appreciation
- 3.19 Everything's Turning Up Rosy
- 3.20 No Turning Back
- 3.21 Destiny's Arrival
- 3.22 The Purity Chalice
- 3.23 Show Stoppers
- 3.24 Rini's Risky Friendship
- 3.25 Mimet's Mess
- 3.26 The Shadow of Silence
- 3.27 Thorny Weather
- 3.28 Heightened Hazard
- 3.29 It's in the Cards
- 3.30 Goodness Eclipsed
- 3.31 Next in Line
- 3.32 Fiendish Ferns
- 3.33 The Science of Love
- 3.34 Wake Up Call
- 3.35 Who's Really Who?
- 3.36 Darkness, My Old Friend
- 3.37 Second Chance
- 3.38 Tough Kindness
- 4 Sailor Moon SuperS (125-166)
- 4.1 Dreams Take Flight
- 4.2 No Ordinary Horsepower
- 4.3 Sweet Dreams
- 4.4 Baiting the Trap
- 4.5 Perfect Couple
- 4.6 Much Ado About Kitten
- 4.7 A Pegasus Page Turner
- 4.8 A Teacher's Lesson
- 4.9 The Trouble with Love
- 4.10 Phony Fairy
- 4.11 Driven Dreamer
- 4.12 Cutting It Close
- 4.13 Clothes Call
- 4.14 Double Trouble
- 4.15 Recipe for Danger
- 4.16 Kicking into High Gear
- 4.17 Beach Blanket Bungle
- 4.18 Tutu Treachery
- 4.19 The Duchess' Day Off
- 4.20 No Prince Charming
- 4.21 A True Reflection
- 4.22 Eternal Dreams
- 4.23 A New Nightmare
- 4.24 Heartfelt Melody
- 4.25 Dreams of Her Own
- 4.26 Dental Dilemma
- 4.27 Nightmare Garden
- 4.28 Vaulting to Victory
- 4.29 Reflections of Reality
- 4.30 Dream Believer
- 4.31 Pegasus Revealed
- 4.32 Rini's Lovely Rhapsody
- 4.33 Tomorrow's Big Dreams
- 4.34 Day of Night
- 4.35 Showtime Showdown
- 4.36 The Dark Legend
- 4.37 One in the Hand
- 4.38 Golden Revival
- 4.39 The Sweetest Dream
- 5 Sailor Moon: Stars (Episodes 160-193)
- 5.1 Scattering Nightmare Flowers: Return of the Queen of Darkness
- 5.2 The Awakening of Saturn: The Gathering of the Ten Guardians
- 5.3 Mamoru: Trapped in a Nightmare
- 5.4 Agony for the Sailor Guardians
- 5.5 Endless Battle in the Evil World
- 5.6 Moon Power: The End of the Nightmare
- 5.7 The Destiny of Flowing Stars
- 5.8 A School Storm
- 5.9 Aim to be an Idol
- 5.10 Fighter's True Form: A Shocking Transformation
- 5.11 Entrusting Dreams and Romance to the Stars: Taiki's Transformation
- 5.12 Luna Saw it! Yaten's Real Face
- 5.13 Enemies? Allies? Starlights and the Sailor Guardians
- 5.14 The Brightness of the Calling Stars
- 5.15 Seyia and Usagi's Heart-Pounding Date
- 5.16 Invasion from Space: Siren Comes Flying In
- 5.17 The Scream of Dead Souls
- 5.18 A Night for Just Us: Usagi's Pinch
- 5.19 A Believing Heart Carried by a Song
- 5.20 The Mystery of Chibi Chibi
- 5.21 The Power of a Shinning Star
- 5.22 An Invitation to Terror: Usagi's Night Flight
- 5.23 Torn Between Duty and Friendship
- 5.24 Truth Revealed: Seiya and Company's Past
- 5.25 Premonition of a New Wave
- 5.26 Straight to Your Dream! Minako Is an Idol
- 5.27 The Silver Crystal is Stolen: Princess Kakyu Appears
- 5.28 Legend of the Sailor Wars
- 5.29 Galaxia's Descent: Princess Kakyu Perishes
- 5.30 Countdown to the Destruction of the Galaxy
- 5.31 Ruler of the Galaxy: Galaxia's Threat
- 5.32 Disappearing Stars: The End of Uranus and Neptune
- 5.33 The Light of Hope: Final Battle for the Galaxy
- 5.34 Usagi's Love: The Moonlight Illuminates the Galaxy
- 6 Movies
- 7 Characters of the 1990s Anime
- 8 Attacks in the 1990s Anime Series
- 8.1 Sailor Moon
- 8.2 Super Sailor Moon
- 8.3 Eternal Sailor Moon
- 8.4 Sailor Mercury
- 8.5 Super Sailor Mercury
- 8.6 Sailor Mars
- 8.7 Super Sailor Mars
- 8.8 Sailor Jupiter
- 8.9 Super Sailor Jupiter
- 8.10 Sailor Venus
- 8.11 Super Sailor Venus
- 8.12 Sailor Mini Moon
- 8.13 Super Sailor Mini Moon
- 8.14 Sailor Uranus
- 8.15 Super Sailor Uranus
- 8.16 Sailor Neptune
- 8.17 Super Sailor Neptune
- 8.18 Sailor Pluto
- 8.19 Super Sailor Pluto
- 8.20 Super Sailor Saturn
- 9 About Sailor Moon
- 10 External links
A Moon Star is Born
- Sailor Moon: Luna, what do I do!?
- Luna: Throw your tiara and say Moon Tiara Magic.
- Sailor Moon: What!?
- Luna: Just do it!
So You Want to Be a Superstar
Computer School Blues
- Luna: Mercury! Amy, take this pen and shout Mercury Power.
- Note: Sailor Mercury,the Scout of Water and Knowledge, debuts.
- Queen Beryl: Good work, Jadeite. Now we have Sailor Mercury to contend with.
- Jadeite: Yes, Majesty.
- Queen Beryl: Looks like we'll have to step up our efforts. We will have to have more energy to fend of those Sailor Scouts.
- Jadeite: I have a plan that should bring you all the energy you'll ever need.
- Queen Beryl: Go on.
- Jadeite: Humans emit powerful amounts of energy when under stress or pressed for time. So my plan is to speed up the process.
- Sailor Moon: Ready, Mercury?
- Sailor Mercury: Yes! Let's clean her clock!
An Uncharmed Life
- Serena: Disguise power! Turn me into a flight attendnant or something!
- Luna: Raye's got the sign of Mars!
- Luna: Do you still have that stick I left you?
- Raye: How come you know how to talk?
- Luna: No time to explain! Just take that stick and say Mars Power.
- Sailor Moon: Raye's a Sailor Scout, too?
- Sailor Mars: You messed with the wrong people! Mars Fire...Ignite! [original attack name: Fire Soul]
- Note: Sailor Mars, Scout of Fire and War, joins the Sailor Team.
Nightmare in Dreamland
Fight to the Finish
- (Jadeite returns to the Negaverse hideout, bruised and battered)
- Jadeite: Queen Beryl, I have important information for you.
- Queen Beryl: You have failed to defeat the Sailor Scouts, Jadeite!
- Jadeite: But, Queen Beryl, I have learned the identities of the Sailor Scouts! I know who they are!
- Queen Beryl: I will hear no excuses! Sleep, forever!
- Jadeite: Queen Beryl, wait!!
- (Uses her hypnotic gaze to have him disappear)
- Queen Beryl: Let Jadeite's fate be a warning to all of you!! You, Nephrite, are my new commander.
- Nephrite: Jadeite was a fool. You can depend on me, my queen.
Match Point for Sailor Moon
- Nephrite: Jadeite failed because he tried to collect energy from too many people at once.
- Queen: And you have a better idea?
- Nephrite: Humans' energy are linked with stars and planets. There is a time when their energy is at their strongest.
An Unnatural Phenomena
- Serena: I wonder what they're talking about. It better not be my hair!
- Luna: Why don't you make yourself invisible?
- Serena: Good idea, Luna. (Takes out her disguise pen)
- Luna: Give me that!
- Serena: What for?
- Luna: That Luna pen should not be used for trivial things.
- Serena: This isn't trivial.
Wedding Day Blues
Who Is This Masked Man?
An Animated Mess
Worth a Princess' Ransom
A Friend in Wolf's Clothing
Jupiter Comes Thundering In
- Luna: The fourth sign!
Note: As the title suggests, Sailor Jupiter, Scout of Thunder and Protection, debuts. Also, Sailor Moon is given the Crescent Moon Wand by Luna, and uses Moon Healing Escalation (DIC dub: Moon Healing Activation) to restore monsters to their original human forms.
The Power of Friendship
Mercury's Mental Match
An Artful Attack
Too Many Girlfriends
Sailor V Makes the Scene
- Sailor Moon: Whoa! She set us free. Sailor Venus. She's our fifth Scout, you guys.
- Artemis: Thar's right, Sailor Scouts. The fifth Scout's here. Now her guardian, Artemis. Meet Sailor Venus! We're united at last. Looking sharp there, kitty cat.
- Luna: You haven't changed.
- Sailor Venus: It's great to be here.
- Sailor Moon: Oh. Are you the moon princess we're looking for?
- Sailor Venus: I don't know.
A Crystal Clear Destiny
- Luna: The crystals! They're becoming one. The Imperium Silver Crystal!
- Artemis: What happens now?
- Luna: Don't know. Maybe the princess we be revealed.
- (The Silver Crystal attaches to the Crescent Moon Wand, greatly magnifying its abilities a hundredfold, and calls Sailor Moon to it)
- Sailor Venus: It's Sailor Moon!
- Sailor Mercury: She's the moon princess!
- Sailor Jupiter: Who'd have thought?
A Reluctant Princess
- Zosite: Enough with all your silly chatter! I want that Imperium Silver Crystal and I'm gonna get it!! Zo!
- Princess Serena: Cosmic Moon Power.
- Princess Serena: Tuxedo Mask, I feel you are growing weaker. Please do not go. I need you.
- Tuxedo Mask: You're finally free, Serena. You're free and no I remember everything. It's all so clear. I am Prince Darien.
- Princess Serena: Yes, Prince Darien. I am remembering now, too. I am Princess Serena of the Moon Kingdom. And you were a prince from Earth. One day, we were to marry. I can picture the last time we were together. I gave you my star locket so you would always remember me. It was right before our last battle with the Negaverse. And you were going to defend our kingdom from the dark forces. You did come back. And you set me free, like in our dream. Oh. We are free.
- (Reverts back to Sailor Moon and faints)
- Sailor Venus: Sailor Moon! She collapsed! What happened?
- Luna: This whole thing must have been too much for her.
- Queen Beryl: Oh, excellent work. The moon princess now has the Imperium Crystal. So what are you going to do about it, Malachite!?
- Malachite: Oh, we'll get it back. Don't you worry, my queen. After all, she's only a young girl really a crybaby! You think this kid can pull off being the moon princess!? I very much doubt that!
- Queen Beryl: You better be right. Now, Zosite, please explain your behavior regarding Tuxedo Mask!
- Zosite: Please, Your Majesty. It was an accident.
- Queen Beryl: First the elevator then the ice crystal!!? Did you think I wouldn't know!!?
- Zosite: No. It's just-
- Queen Beryl: You been warned for the last time!! You won't disobey me again!!
- Queen Beryl: To more important matters. O, great negaforce, do we have enough energy to turn Tuxedo Mask to our side?
- Matalia: Yes, but he's very weak. You must go slowly, and have to erase all memories of his he regained with the Princess.
- Queen Beryl: Then he'll be ours, all ours! And I'll turn him against the Princess and get that Crystal back!!
- Matalia: you've finally succeeded at something, Beryl. Now give me the necessary energy!
- Queen Beryl: Of course, my master.
Bad Hair Day
- Malachite: I found a way to trap her before she becomes Sailor Moon.
- Queen Beryl: Really.
- Malachite: This is a piece of her hair that she left behind in the last fight. We'll analyze it and find the girl who matches it. We'll make her transform and give up the Crystal.
- Queen Beryl: Very well. Proceed, Malachite.
- Malachite: Thank you, Queen Beryl.
- Mina: Tuxedo Mask's working the Negaverse. Sailor Moon's in for it for sure.
- (takes out the magical transformation pen Artemis had given her)
- Mina: Venus...Power!
- Sailor Venus: Quick! Use your wand!
- Sailor Moon: Moon Healing...Activation!!
Little Miss Manners
Ski Bunny Blues
- [Serena falls on the ice seconds after stepping onto it]
- Amy: Serena!
- Raye: We don't know her.
- Sailor Moon: Moon Healing...Activation!!
- (The great mystical powers of the Crescent Moon wand, combined with the vast power of the Imperium Silver Crystal affects Darien)
- Queen Beryl: Great! Now all those flashbacks have to be erased!
- Sailor Moon: All right, that's it! You're not allowed to use my butt for practice kicks!
The Past Returns
- Malachite: Hey, Sailor Moon, lets make a deal! Hand over that crystal and I won't toast your friends!
- Sailor Moon: No deals with double-crossing sleaze balls like you! Get ready! The Negaverse is dust.
- Malachite: Empty threats, Sailor Moon! We wasted Queen Serenity and we'll do the same to you!
- Sailor Moon: How do you know about Queen Serenity, huh!?
- Malachite: Because I was there on that glorious day when we trashed the Moon Kingdom. And let me tell you something, brat, you got a lot to learn! You're no Queen Serenity!
- Sailor Moon: Liar! She would not have send crumbs like you into the future with us! You're lying! And you're not getting my Crystal!!
- Sailor Moon: What is this place? It feels familiar somehow.
- Queen Serenity: That's because it's your home, Serena. It's what is left of the Moon Kingdom.
- (A hologram of the silver-haired Queen Serenity appears before her)
- Sailor Moon: What's going on here? How come you know my name? Are you for real?
- Queen Serenity: Oh, Serena. You haven't changed at all. Still asking a million questions just as a curious a kitten. But I'm not surprised you don't remember me. That's the way I arranged things. I am your mother, Queen Serenity.
- Sailor Moon: You mean we're actually back on the Moon? It's not some won-go dream or something?
- Queen Serenity: No, Serena. It's not a dream. This is definitely real. And since you all found your way here, it must be time you learned the truth. I'll take you back to the final days of our kingdom.
- Queen Serenity: I'm sure Luna told you all about the Silver Millennium when all the planets were at peace. The whole universe was a happy place. And our Moon Kingdom was the happiest place of all. There were fireworks and parties every night, and dancing and laughing. I raised you to follow in my footsteps and rule the Moon. But most of the time you spent staring at the Earth. For you've fallen in love with a young man from there.
- (Takes a hold of the Crescent Moon Wand, with the Silver Crystal affixed to it, ready to die fighting)
- Luna: Queen Serenity if you use the Imperium Silver Crystal, you won't have any strength left.
- Queen Serenity: It's the only way Luna. I must sacrifice my kingdom if we are to regain our peace. Cosmic Moon Power!!
- Luna: Majesty, you did it.
- Artemis: They're gone. You beat 'em.
- Queen Serenity: I trapped them all, yes. If I had destroyed them, I would have destroyed Serena and the others too. Now they're all inside the power of the Crystal, and now I must send them to a new future on Earth.
- Luna: But you saved them. Why are you so sad?
- Queen Serenity: Because none of them will remember anything about this time or this place. Nothing. And I'll never see my sweet daughter again or you two either. But this is the only way for any of you to live on. I have enough power left to send everything you'll need in the future to Earth. Serena and her court will need your help if the Negaverse ever breaks free.
- Luna and Artemis: Yes.
- Queen Serenity: All of you will be reborn on Earth with no memory of the Moon Kingdom whatsoever, but if evil forces should try to repeat what happened here, you two will know what to do. Now, farewell, all of you, and good luck. Goodbye, Serena. You are in my heart always. Be happy. On behalf of the Moon, you will be free again. Perhaps we'll meet again.
- Sailor Moon: She saved all of us.
- Sailor Mars: She sure did.
- Sailor Venus: She's the reason we're here.
Day of Destiny, Part 1
- Raye: So we;re finally gonna meet Beryl. Are you ready, Scouts?
- Amy: This will be our toughest fight ever.
- Serena: Raye, major question: You didn't forget to kiss Chad goodbye, did ya?
- Raye: Oh!
- (In Beryl's throne room)
- Queen Beryl: So the Sailor Scouts want pay us a visit. Finally! It's about time. So, who wants to greet our guests and earn a place in Nega history? Any volunteers?
- Doom & Gloom Girl: We'll greet 'em, Queen Beryl.
- Queen Beryl: The Doom and Gloom girls. Perfect.
Day of Destiny, Part 2
- Queen Beryl: Finally she's alone. At last! Sailor Moon, we finally meet face-to-face.
- Sailor Moon: Darien, no! Moon Healing Escalation!
- Queen Beryl: It's no use! You can't heal him. Not even your crystal can break the spell I cast! Prince Darian is my! Now and forever!!
- Queen Beryl: I can't be defeated again. I've waited too long for this! Tell me how to win this!
- Queen Metalia: Don't wine at me, Beryl. You're nearly as incompetent as your minions. I should abandon you, but I'm giving you this last chance! Use it well!
- (Metalia and Beryl merge as one into Super Beryl)
- Princess Serena: I will defeat you, Beryl, in the name of the Moon.
- Super Beryl: You? Pitiful, little Princess Serena!?
- Princess Serena: I hear you, Luna. I am not afraid anymore.
- Super Beryl: You should be!!
- Princess Serena: Cosmic Moon Power. Fight this evil. (thinking) Do not give up, Serena. You can do this. I am not letting you win this one, you witch. My friends are counting on me.
(Flashes back to her good friends' words of help and support)
- Amy: Hey, Serena. I'll help you finish this assignment if you want.
- Raye: You are so stubborn, Serena! Let us help or I'll never speak to you again.
- Lita: Yeah. Let us help you put her away. Still too many guys we oughta meet.
- Mina: Let us help. We haven't known each other long enough for it to end yet.
(End of flashbacks)
- Princess Serena: I do need all of you. Please, help me.
- (Ghostly figures of the five Sailor Scouts of the Inner Solar System appear)
- Sailor Mercury: Mercury Power!
- Sailor Mars: Mars Power!
- Sailor Jupiter: Jupiter Power!
- Sailor Venus: Venus Power!
- Princess Serena: Cosmic Moon Power Ignite!
- Princess Serena: Beryl is gone, blasted back to the Negaverse. The universe is safe again, thanks to you, my friends. Finally we have a chance for peace, real peace.
Sailor Moon R (Episodes 40-81)
The Return of Sailor Moon
- Serena: It's a nightmare, right? This isn't happening!
- Luna: Run, Serena! Run for your life!
- Serena: Now my cat is talking!! Reality check... talking cat, yucky flower monster - it's gotta be that third piece of rhubarb pie! This is a dream! I can take control of it!
- Luna: Uh-oh...
- Serena: Hey you, Ms. Flower Power! Keep your icky petals to yourself, because if you don't, I will punish you! [pauses] "Punish you"? Hey, why does that sound so familiar??
- Luna: I have no choice. I have to revive Sailor Moon. The Luna mind meld should help.
So You Want to Stay in Pictures
- Sailor Moon: I really don't know what you're up to, but I'm here to stop you! Understand?
- Luna: Smooth opening line, Serena!
A Knight to Remember
- Note: Sailor Jupiter uses a much stronger lightning/thunder attack- Jupiter Thunder Dragon.
Cherry Blossom Time
- Queen Serenity: Princess Serena.
- Serena: Queen Serenity.
- Queen Serenity: I'm here in your mind, my dear. And I'll always be here whenever you need me, my dearest daughter.
- Serena: Can you help me, please? I do not know how to save my friends.
- Queen Serenity: The power's in the locket.
- (A vision of the Moon Kingdom appears, with Serena in full moon princess attire)
- Princess Serena: The Imperium Crystal.
- Queen Serenity: The strength of your desire to save your friends makes the Silver Crystal glow bright and strong again.
- (The Silver Crystal falls in the broken transformation broach, and turns into the Crystal Star broach)
- Princess Serena: Look at it. It is beautiful.
- Queen Serenity: Luna, keep an eye on her as you always do. Help her succeed.
- Luna: Sure.
- Princess Serena: With the power in this crystal I can save my friends.
- Queen Serenity: Dear princess, remember the Silver Moon Crystal has not regained all its power. But the stronger your desire to save your friends, the stronger it will become, and then you'll become the moon princess once more.
- Princess Serena: I will make you proud, Queen Serenity. Mother.
- Queen Serenity: Now say Moon Crystal Power.
- Note: Serena is given the Crystal Star broach, enabling her to transform into a stronger, evolved version of her standard Sailor form via Moon Crystal Power. She also is given the Cutie Moon Scepter as her new weapon. Its attack is Moon Princess Halation. (In the DIC dub: Moon Scepter Elimination)
- Note: Sailor Venus acquires an even stronger power and attack- Venus Crescent Beam Shower.
Much Ado About Babysitting
Raye's Day in the Spotlight
- Serena: You know what, Raye? You were really something tonight.
- Raye: Thank you.
- Serena: I was also thinking, you're really a hard worker, aren't you Raye?
- Raye: You know, it would hurt you to give it a try one of these days Serena.
- Serena: And what's that supposed to mean?!
- Raye: That you're a lazy doughnut snorting couch potato!
- Serena: I take back everything I said!
- Note: Sailor Mars gains a stronger attack- Mars Firebird Strike (Fire Soul Bird in the original).
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
- Tree of Life: Sailor Moon, a favor?
- Sailor Moon: Yes?
- Tree of Life: Help me be myself again.
- (After using the great powers of her Cutie Moon Scepter)
- Sailor Moon: Oh no. I killed the Tree!
- Moonlight Knight: No, Sailor Moon. You healed it.
Serena Times Two
The Cosmetic Caper
Sailor Mercury Moving On?
- (Presents the Star Power Sticks)
- Artemis: So here are some new power tools for you guys and a wrist communicator.
- Luna: I think you'll like them. They're ten times much stronger than the old ones.
- Serena: But what are we going to do with Sailor Mercury's new stuff?
- Note: Amy, Raye, Lita and Mina are given the new and stronger Star Power Sticks, which further multiplies their Sailor and elemental abilities tenfold, as well as bestowing more power.
Gramps in a Pickle
Trouble Comes Thundering Down
A Charmed Life
A Curried Favor
Naughty N' Nice
Prediction of Doom
Enemies No More
Rubeus Evens the Score
Rubeus Strikes Out
The Secret of the Luna Sphere
- Note: Sailor Pluto, the solitary Sailor Scout of Space-Time, debuts. She is also the third of the four Outer Sailor Soldiers whose duty it is to defend the Moon Kingdom from enemies beyond the Solar System.
- Sailor Pluto: Please don't be afraid of me, Sailor Scouts. My name is Sailor Pluto. I guard the door of time and space.
- Serena: Whoa. Another Sailor Scout. Are you the one Rini calls Luna P?
- Luna: Sailor Pluto. Artemis, there's another Sailor Scout.
- Sailor Pluto: Please. You must help the small lady or she will perish.
Emerald Takes Over
No Thanks, Nurse Venus!
Dog Day for Artemis
- Note: Amy receives her new Star Power Stick and uses it to transform into her secondary evolved version of her standard Sailor form by calling out Mercury Star Power.
- Luna: Poor Sailor Pluto. I heard about her long ago from Queen Serenity. A solitary Soldier, guarding the gate of time for all eternity.
- Sailor Mars: What a responsibility.
- Luna: Very few people had even had to meet her.
- Sailor Venus: And what a lonely life.
- Sailor Jupiter: Then I guess we're very privileged, aren't we?
- Sailor Mercury: Goodbye, Sailor P.
Legend of the Negamoon
- Sailor Moon: This Neo Queen Serenity you speak of, who can use the Silver Crystal...Could she be? Could she be, uh...?
- King Endymion: Yes. Neo Queen Serenity is your future self, Sailor Moon.
- Sailor Moon: What!!? I'm going to be queen of the Earth!? And my first grade teacher said I wouldn't make it out of grade school!!
- Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask: Huh?
- Sailor Mercury: Excuse me, Your Majesty. What's that substance surrounding the queen?
- Luna: Could it be...Silver Crystal?
- King Endymion: No, it's quartz.
Jealousy's Just Reward
Birth of Wicked Lady
Diamond in the Rough
- Sailor Venus: Sailor Moon. She's turned into Neo Queen Serenity.
- Rini (thinking): The Crystal! Now I know where the Crystal went when I lost it- Right into my body!
- Tuxedo Mask: Rini.
- Rini: Darien, I know I'm not strong enough, but I need this Silver Crystal.
- Tuxedo Mask: But, Rini, I can't let you! It's way too dangerous.
- Rini: I don't care! You guys risked your lives to protect me!
- Princess Rini (thinking): Silver Crystal, please give the strength to protect my friends.
- Doom Phantom: What!!? Two Silver Crystals!!?
- Neo Queen Serenity: Oh, Rini.
- Princess Rini: Silver Crystal, lend strength to Sailor Moon!
- Neo Queen Serenity: Doom Phantom!!
- Princess Rini: Go away forever!!
Sailor Moon S (Episodes 83-120)
Starstruck, Bad Luck
Crystal Clear Again
- Note: Serena receives the mystical Cosmic Heart Compact to transform into the third evolution of her standard Sailor form. She is given the legendary Spiral Heart Moon Scepter in place of the Cutie Moon Scepter.
- Princess Serena: Together, our powers have created this symbol.
- Luna: Could it be the legendary...
- Artemis: Spiral Heart Moon Scepter?
Swept off Her Feet
Blinded by Love's Light
Lita Borrows Trouble
Birthday Blues, Part One
Birthday Blues, Part Two
Hello, Sailor Mini Moon!
- Note: Rini returns from the thirtieth century, as Sailor Mini Moon, for the first time. She uses her first and only comical attack, Pink Sugar Heart Attack with her Pink Moon Stick.
Tainted Tea Party
People Who Need People
Related by Destiny
Everything's Turning Up Rosy
No Turning Back
- Amara: I knew we shouldn't have transformed in front of Serena. Now everything's going to be a lot more complicated.
- Michelle: I know we had no choice. Now we can't turn back.
- Amara: I know.
- Michelle: And don't forget: Serena transformed in front of us. We might have the same mission, after all.
- Sailor Uranus: For now you've managed to stop me.
- Eujil: Don't worry. I haven't taken out your cousin's pure heart crystal yet. There's another one I want to get my hands on first.
- Sailor Uranus: What are you talking about?
- Eujiel: The one in your own heart!! I'm referring to the heart that stopped us from fulfilling our plans, the heart that tried to protect and save this world!!
The Purity Chalice
- Note: Sailor Moon takes possession of the all-powerful Purity Chalice (the Holy Grail) and is granted an even greater power, enabling her to evolve into Super Sailor Moon.
- Sailor Uranus: The legendary Princess must have the Purity Chalice.
- Serena: Huh?
- Sailor Venus: Legendary Princess?
- Sailor Mars: Who is this princess?
- Sailor Uranus: She is a friend of this world, and she will save it from the deadly silence and destruction that... is coming. Once the Princess' hands hold the Purity Chalice, this world will be saved.
- Sailor Uranus: The pure crystal treasures!
- Sailor Neptune: So, I guess there's no victim after all, Uranus.
- Sailor Venus: Now that these mystical treasures are revealed, do they have much power?
- Sailor Pluto: The power depends on who handles it. The Purity Chalice will either lead the world to peace or destruction. Its power knows no bounds.
- (Sees Serena as Super Sailor Moon)
- Sailor Mini Moon: Wow. It's so beautiful.
- Tuxedo Mask: Another transformation.
- Tuxedo Mask: Are you all right?
- Sailor Moon: Yes. Yes, I am. I'm just worn out.
- Sailor Uranus: Could it be? Maybe Sailor Moon isn't the one who can save the world.
- Sailor Soldiers: What?
- Sailor Uranus: The one who can save the world is supposed to have unlimited power and strength and Sailor Moon clearly doesn't have that.
- Sailor Neptune: You mean, you think it could be someone else?
- Sailor Uranus: It looks like we got a new mission, Neptune. Are you in?
- Minet: Good news, Doctor. The Purity Chalice is revealed. And the bad news is the Sailor Scouts have it Oh, are all right, Doctor?
- Professor Tomoe: I'm fine, Mimet. I'm well aware the Purity Chalice has been revealed. It seems, however, that none of the Sailor Scouts could exactly make use of the Purity Chalice. But, you see, Mimet, if any of the Sailor Scouts learned exactly how to harness its incredible powers, this laboratory and all our Diamon pods would have been completely destroyed, along with my plans for world domination!! But look! There's not even a crack in sight, is there?
- Mimet: Call me cookie, but I got a hunch there's someone here who's strong enough- to attract the Chalice's powers with our influence.
- Professor Tomoe: Oh yes.
- Note: Fifteen-year-old Hotaru Tomoe, the look-alike reincarnation of Sailor Saturn's spirit, debuts.
- Note: Serena evolves into Super Sailor Moon via the power of the Purity Chalice by calling out Moon Crisis Power for the first time. She then uses the secondary and more powerful attack of her Spiral Heart Moon Scepter: Rainbow Moon Heartache!
- Rini: I'm Rini. Rymths with "teeny."
- Hotaru: I'm Hotaru Tomoe.
- Sailor Moon: That Rainbow Moon power really wipes me out.
Rini's Risky Friendship
- (Notices the Cosmic Heart Compact in Serena's bag)
- Hotaru: What's this?
- Rini & Serena: Well, it's...
- Hotaru: Strange. I suddenly feel better.
- (It begins pouring its immense power into her, stirring the dark essence of Mistress 9 within her)
- Mistress 9: Power is rising within me. Power is rising within!
- Rini: Hotaru?
- Hotaru: Sorry. Did I say anything just now? I know I'm a little odd.
- Rini: You're just not well.
The Shadow of Silence
- Young Hotaru: Daddy, they say I hurt another friend of mine. But I can't remember things like that!
- Professor Tomoe: It's all right, Hotaru. Don't cry. It's not your fault. Not at all.
- Young Hotaru: I'll never be able to make any friends! I know that now! There's someone inside me, someone who does bad things, and I can't control what they do.
- Diamon: Get out of my way!! I said... Get out of my way!!
- (Hotaru's eyes glow red and she immobilizes the Diamon with ease, emitting a strange and powerful reddish aura)
- Diamon: Whoa! Can't move! What are you!?
- Hotaru: I don't think you should see me anymore. Otherwise I'm afraid I might hurt you somehow.
- Rini: How come?
- Hotaru (in tears): I'm sorry, Rini. It's for your own good!
- Hotaru: People always have to meddle with things. Why can't we let nature take its course?
- Sailor Neptune: I felt a strong power nearby. I'm stumped as to what it was.
- Sailor Uranus: A tidal wave of pure darkness.
- Sailor Pluto: Please take great care, little lady.
- Note: Darien does not tell of the fourth and last Sailor Guardian of the Outer Solar System, Sailor Saturn, the Sailor Scout of Silence and Destruction. This could be due to him not knowing of her yet.
- Darien: This the story from long ago. Apart from the Sailor Scouts, who protected the world of the moon, there were also Sailor Scouts who fought against evil invaders who came from parts of the outer solar system:
- Sailor Uranus, the Sailor Scout of the upper world, is guarded by the planet Uranus. Sailor Neptune, the Sailor Scout of the Sea, is guarded by the planet Neptune. Sailor Pluto, the Sailor Scout of the lower world, is guided by the planet Pluto.
- Sailor Uranus: The three of us are gifted with incredible powers that are much stronger than those of the other Sailor Scouts. Our powers are to be used for protecting Earth from enemies beyond the solar system.
- Sailor Neptune: That's why we're sent from the past to this period. When we arrived here, we found our toughest opponents here and set up base. We'll need all our strength to beat them.
- Sailor Pluto: As a result of this deadly invasion of enemies so powerful, not only do we have to worry about the Earth, but the entire solar system is in jeopardy as well.
- Lita: So I guess the powers of the other three Sailor Scouts are a whole lot stronger than ours.
- Raye: Those three. I don't know. They're sure a lot different from us.
- Amy: I'm sure that's why they act like we got a plague and they don't want to get it.
- Luna: I think that each is used to working on their own because that's the way they've always done so in the past.
- Kaorinite: "Mr. Shun Hayes". I wonder if it's a love letter.
- Hotaru: Leave me alone!! You're weird. Why don't you torment someone else?
- Kaorinite: Perhaps you're the one whose weird, Hotaru. You write letters but you never mail them. Now that's weird.
- Amara: Did you see that power?
- Michelle: There's definitely something strange about that girl.
- Tristamail: We guessed right, that's for sure. She's dangerous.
It's in the Cards
- Sailor Mini Moon: Hotaru? Hotaru, are you all right?
- Sailor Moon: Mini Moon, wait!
- Sailor Mini Moon: Huh?
- Sailor Moon: She doesn't know you're Mini Moon. You better change first.
- Sailor Mini Moon: Right. I forgot.
- Note: Sailor Saturn, the Sailor Scout of Silence, is revealed yet not actually shown, as she manifested her deady power through the body of her look-alike reincarnation, Hotaru.
- Raye (thinking): I can't shake these visions from my head. They seem so real. And who is that girl? I feel like I know her.
- Michelle: I been having a recurring nightmare lately, about the end of the world. And it's being more realistic each time. Raye's been having it, too.
- Tristamail: We must find the Sovereign, the sooner the better. If the evil wakes from its dark slumber, the Sovereign of Silence will rise and then it's over.
- Amara: The dark silence. Could that be an eclipse? If so, your dream may become a reality. And what to make of Dr. Tomoe and his strange daughter? It's really odd. Could they behind all the heart-snatching?
- Michelle: Saturn rules the star of destruction, who governs the Sovereign of Silence. The figure stands with a scythe from the light of the Purity Chalice. And when awakened, will destroy the world as we know it.
- Tristamail: It's odd. The shadow looks like someone we know.
- Amara: Who?
- Tristamail: Hotaru Tomoe!
- Amara: Yes, of course! It all makes sense! She's the daughter of a heart-snatcher, Dr. Tomeo. She's the perfect choice! Hotaru Tomeo must be the Sovereign of Silence! That weapon in her hand is the Silent Scythe! We have to intercept this eclipse and keep the Sovereign from awakening!
- Michelle: Trista this job is going to require your powers of time control.
- Tristamail: We're going to have to work together,girls.
- Amara: Yes. If we don't stop it, Hotaru may be replaced by the Sovereign, who will be death and destruction to our planet. I am not going to let that happen! We got to stop it!
- Michelle: Poor Hotaru. Her mystery's been revealed to us. We gotta reverse her destiny.
- Female Voice (from within Hotaru's body): Soon, so very soon, eclipse darkness will crawl over this planet, and I shall be awakened. I'm the only one who can make your dreams come true.
- Professor Tomoe: And you will. I knew we were right in choosing you to be the Sovereign of Silence.
- Female Voice: There's an energy beginning to bubble inside me. I need more, bring me more pure hearts. They will fuel me for my awakening. And my power, once dormant inside me, will reach its zenith of strength.
- Professor Tomoe: Your wish is my command.
- Tuxedo Mask: What is this!?
- Sailor Uranus: Get away from her!!
- Super Sailor Moon: Why?
- Sailor Uranus: Hotaru is Sailor Saturn herself! The Soldier of Destruction whose guardian star is Saturn!
- Sailor Neptune: When her ruler Saturn awakens...
- Sailor Pluto: Her only goal is to destroy the world.
- Sailor Uranus: Get away!! She's wielding the Silent Scythe! Her powers are peaky!
- Sailor Pluto: It's absolutely crucial that we not let her wake up.
- Sailor Neptune: If Saturn wakes up, she'll bring about the end of the world.
- Super Sailor Moon: That may be, but I won't let you harm her!
- Sailor Mars: Even if Hotaru is Sailor Saturn or the Sovereign of Silence, she can't help it. And we really have to protect her!
- Rini: She's just an innocent girl! There's gotta be another way to save the world!
- Sailor Neptune: Maybe you're right, little lady. There may be another way, but...
- Sailor Pluto: We just don't know what it is yet.
- Sailor Uranus: For now, all we know is that we have to prevent her from waking up until the eclipse is over. It's the only way to save the world.
- Sailor Jupiter: Something's happening.
- (Hotaru's limp body teleports away in a flash of purplish light)
- Rini: She's disappearing!
- Sailor Mercury: Her guardian took her back.
- Sailor Uranus: We've lost her.
- Professor Tomoe: We've done it. We achieved our objective. Now she's Sailor Saturn, guided by the star of destruction. She's positioned us perfectly. Nobody else could have been chosen to be the Sovereign of Silence.
- (Laughs evilly)
Next in Line
- Sailor Uranus: You don't understand the supreme terror of the deadly silence!
- Sailor Neptune: Sailor Saturn will soon awaken unless we get to her first.
- Sailor Pluto: Once she's allowed to awaken that'll be the end of the Earth as we know it.
- Tristamail: We think he may be associated with the Heart-Snatchers somehow.
- Mina: And that may mean that Hotaru may also be...?
- Lita: A member of the evil Heart-Snatchers?
- Tristamail: We don't know. What we do know was that she was definitely born with the spirit of Sailor Saturn within her.
- Rini: There's no way! Hotaru's not evil like those heart-snatchers!
- Serena: Rini.
- Rini: Hotaru is a decent, warm-hearted person. Don't ever harm her! Promise me you won't, Trista.
- Serena: Trista, so what if Saturn is the Sailor Scout of Destruction? She's still one of us, isn't she? Come on. There must be some other way to solve this.
- Tristamail: There's no time for alternatives, even if there were any. That's we wanted to keep you out of business.
- Serena: Oh.
- Sailor Moon: We could try to work as a team.
- Sailor Uranus: No!! Pluto and Neptune are on my team! We're going after the Sovereign of Silence and Sailor Saturn, no matter what!
- Sailor Mini Moon: That' won't happen. Maybe you believe she's bad, but she is my best friend and I won't betray her. I'll do everything I can to protect her from you and anyone else. Pluto, please don't try and make us enemies.
The Science of Love
- Female Voice (from within Hotaru's body): Let this be a warning to you, Sailor Soldiers! The battle has only just begun!
- Super Sailor Moon: HOTARU!!
Wake Up Call
- Rini (thinking): Hotaru, plase don't worry. I promise I'll save you. Moon Prism Power!!
- Kaorinite (to herself): So that little powderpuff's a Sailor Scout. This is icing on the cake.
- Sailor Uranus: No!! If Sailor Saturn is revived, this world will be destroyed!!
- Sailor Neptune: That's not Sailor Saturn! I wonder who she is then!
- Sailor Scouts: Tell us who you are!
- Mistress 9: I am known as Mistress 9, the Sovereign of Silence.
- Sailor Jupiter: Hey, what's going on?
- Sailor Mars: So she's not Sailor Saturn?
- Sailor Mercury: She's one of the Heart-Snatchers. I guess she took control of Hotaru from within, and has been feeding on pure hearts 'till she was strong enough to emerge.
Who's Really Who?
- Sailor Neptune: Sailor Pluto!
- Sailor Uranus: What happened?
- Sailor Pluto: I've stopped time for you. Now go on while my power still holds.
- Sailor Uranus: You stopped time?
- Sailor Neptune: You never told us you could do that.
- Sailor Pluto: Honestly, I couldn't. It was forbidden and I'll be punished. My mission as timekeeper is now over. You must go.
- Sailor Uranus: Your mission is over?
- Sailor Neptune: What's going to happen to you now?
- Sailor Pluto: Go! And if you find the real Sovereign...
- Mistress 9: Clever of them to stop time to save themselves and allowing them to gain access to our domain.
- Professor Tomoe: They may be clever, Sovereign, but their certainty no match for your skill and power. What's with the hand?
- Mistress 9: It will bring the Chalice to me.
- Sailor Pluto's Voice: Time is of the essence, Scouts. You must go on.
- Sailor Uranus: We won't let you down, Pluto.
- Sailor Neptune: We're going to complete this mission, thanks to you.
- Sailor Uranus: Take care.
- Sailor Pluto's Voice: You, too, Sailor Scouts. It's a dangerous bonding in there. You can't tell who's who anymore.
- Mistress 9: I'm afraid you're too late! The future is now!! The future is mine!! Pharaoh 90, can I ask you to wait a moment longer? I some loose ends to tie up.
- Sailor Moon: Huh?
- Sailor Uranus & Sailor Neptune: 90 Pharaoh?
- Mistress 9: Exactly. Soon you can welcome your new ruler and witness the beginning of the silence!!
Darkness, My Old Friend
- Note: The slumbering spirit of Sailor Saturn finally awakens from within Hotaru.
- However, she has no Planet Power transformation sequence of any kind. In addition, her apocalyptic powers of death and destruction are not directly shown nor given any incantation, as they are in the manga, only being seen as light purple-colored rays of highly destructive energy.
- Mistress: She's right!! Hotaru Tomoe is no longer with us!!
- Sailor Moon: NO!!
- Mistress 9: You'll all be doomed anyway, so what does it matter!!? The mighty power I am drawing from the Tua Nebula is that of Pharaoh 90: The power source of heart-snatchers and also of the deadly silence!! Once I am able to possess the Purity Chalice, Pharaoh 90 will emerge and the time for silence will begin!!
- (Prepares for her one and only planetary attack)
- Sailor Uranus: Then we'll destroy you first!!
- Sailor Neptune: Prepare for your end!!
- Mistress 9: Leave me alone!! I don't need you!! No! Leave me alone, Hotaru!! You are...completely worthless to us!! I won't share this body! You're no longer needed!! Remove yourself!! REMOVE YOURSELF!!
- Hotaru: NO!! I WILL NOT!! I've got...I've got...I have people I care about a lot!!
- (The symbol of Saturn appears on her forehead, driving out the black star of the Death Busters, and vanishes)
- Professor Tomoe: H- Hotaru.
- Sailor Uranus: The Sailor Scout of Destruction, Saturn!
- Darien: Huh? Who are you?
- Sailor Saturn: Don't worry. You'll be fine now, Rini.
- (The ghostly form of Sailor Saturn herself returns Rini's pure heart-crystal)
- Artemis: Sailor Saturn...?
- Luna: Is Hotaru?
- Sailor Saturn: Thank you, my friend Rini. Thank you.
- (Gradually vanishes from Darien's apartment)
- Sailor Neptune: Pharaoh 90 seems to be increasing its power.
- Sailor Uranus: You're right. There's no way to stop this deafening silence now.
- Sailor Uranus: After all we did to try and save this world and now it's all over!!
- Sailor Neptune: It's the end.
- Sailor Uranus: Sailor Moon, are you happy now!!? Answer me!!
- Sailor Saturn: Sailor Moon.
- Sailor Moon: Huh?
- (Sailor Saturn's ghostly form solidifies into a more corporeal one)
- Sailor Saturn: I know it was you who prevented me from getting hurt, and I want to thank you.
- Sailor Neptune: Sailor Saturn.
- Sailor Moon: And Hotaru?
- Professor Tomoe: Hotaru?
- Sailor Saturn: I am sorry. I am no longer Hotaru. But I'm the one person alive who can save the world from destruction. Believe in me.
- Sailor Moon: Wait! Let me help you!
- Sailor Saturn: No. To destroy Pharaoh 90, I must get to the very heart of its core and destroy it while I'm still inside. You, as Super Sailor Moon, could have helped. You did the right thing, giving up your powers to save me. It's impossible for you to even get near Pharaoh 90. This is the only way, but I am glad to do it.
- Sailor Moon: But what will happen to you once you annihilate Pharaoh 90, Sailor Saturn?
- Sailor Saturn: They call me the Sailor Scout of Destruction, only because I possess powers that can destroy a whole planet. They fear me. But once I use my powers I, too, shall be destroyed.
- Sailor Moon: NO!!
- (Sailor Saturn points her Silent Scythe at Sailor Moon to stop her)
- Sailor Saturn: Goodbye. Thank you.
- (Plunges herself right into the very heart of Pharaoh 90 and unleashes her vastly powerful abilities of ruin and annihilation, thus fatally weakening the evil entity and causing his entire being to deteriorate; little by little)
- Sailor Pluto (in a vision): I have message for you, Rini, but I'm not really back. I'm only hear in your memory's eye.
- Rini: Pluto, I miss you so much! My best friend Hotaru disappeared as well! I don't have anybody left!
- Sailor Pluto: That's not true, little one. You have many friends. You'll see. You're surrounded by them.
- Rini: And Hotaru? Is she safe? What happened?
- Sailor Pluto: Have little time to explain. But Hotaru had two really bad creatures living in her:
- One was the Heart-Snatchers', Mistress 9, who tried to take over our future. The other was Sailor Saturn, the dark Sailor Scout. Thanks to Sailor Moon, Hotaru has been freed and she's returned from the past to start over as a little baby.
- Serena: Still I know I did the right thing. Even if Saturn was the Sailor Scout of Destruction, I had to save her. We're all linked by the gift of planet power. And I felt the warmth of her heart when I held her. She's pure sweetness. Uranus, Neptune! Please don't pick this fight.
- Sailor Neptune: Give up your claim to the throne and we'll leave in peace.
- Luna: That's outrageous.
- Sailor Neptune: I'm glad we lost, aren't you?
- Sailor Uranus: Yes. I'm guessing that Sailor Saturn wasn't the only one Sailor Moon saved. We were as well. I guess I should say thank you.
- Sailor Moon: Wait, you guys. Just one more thing before you leave town: Where's Hotaru? Is she gonna be all right now?
- Sailor Uranus: I'm sure you'll meet again.
- Sailor Moon: You did take care of her! Thank you, Sailors. I can't wait to tell Rini. She'll be so proud.
- (Rini thinking of her parents)
- Neo Queen Serenity: Oh, Rini.
- King Endymion: You're my girl.
- (thinking During attack sequence)
- Sailor Moon: He's right. I don't need the Purity Chalice. With a caring and loving heart I can protect my friends. Moon Spiral Heart Attack!
Sailor Moon SuperS (125-166)
- Note: Much unlike the manga, the four Sailor Guardians-Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Saturn- of the Outer Solar System never appear as recurring characters even once nor are they mentioned or referenced by the six Super Sailor Guardians.
Dreams Take Flight
- Pegasus: Please. Don't tell anyone we met.
- Zirconia: He cannot exist in this world. If he tried, he would quickly lose his energy and die.
- Tiger's Eye: That's him! The Good One- Pegasus!
- (Pegasus uses the golden light from his horn to give Sailor Moon and Sailor Mini Moon a power boost)
- Tuxedo Mask: Both of them have turned into Super Sailors.
- (The Spiral Heart Moon Scepter is upgraded into the Moon Kaleidoscope)
- Super Sailor Moon: A scepter! (thinking) I feel its power.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Sailor Moon.
No Ordinary Horsepower
- Note: Acquiring the great powers of Pegasus, Serena and Rini's transformation compacts are upgraded into their Cosmic Dream Compacts. They even receive new and stronger wands:
- Super Sailor Moon is given the Moon Kaleidoscope and Super Sailor Mini Moon, the Crystal Chime.
- hawk's Eye: I should've worn my shades.
- Pegasus: Sailor Mini Moon, you called and I answer. Your will to protect beautiful dreams is noble, the love for your mother, greater still. You have my power.
- (Upgrades Rini's Moon Prism Compact and Serena's Cosmic Heart Compact into their own Moon Crisis Compact)
- Sailor Moon: What is it?
- Pegasus: Your broaches have received my special powers. You can use them to win this battle. Simply say "Moon Cosmic Dream Action" and they will be activated.
- Sailor Mini Moon: Serena, say "Moon Cosmic Dream Action".
- Sailor Moon: Why?
- Sailor Mini Moon: Beasts me. Just say it!
- (Both use the even greater powers of their new Crisis Compacts): Moon Cosmic Dream...Action!!
- Pegasus: Take these. Your new Energy Moon Wand and Crystal Chime. My name will activate their powers.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Please, Pegasus, protect people's dreams. Crystal...Twinkle...Bell!
- (Pegasus appears and then bestows more power onto Super Sailor Moon's Moon Kaleidoscope)
- Super Sailor Moon: Moon Gorgeous...Meditation!!
Baiting the Trap
Much Ado About Kitten
A Pegasus Page Turner
- Mina: You know what they say: "A friend in need is a friend in leed."
- Artemis: That's "indeed", Mina.
A Teacher's Lesson
- Note: Pegasus decides to befriend by staying within the crystalline Stallion Rave box.
- Rini: I haven't told anyone about you and this forest. I kept my promise. So why don't you come and talk to me? Why can't you visit me in my dreams? Why don't you more often? You've come when I call you, but I don't even know the first thing about you. Where do you come from? I want to know.
- Pegasus: Why?
- Rini: Because I want to be your friend. Why don't you trust me?
- Pegasus: I'm sorry. I can't be your friend.
- Tiger's Eye: Master, what if the person with beautiful dreams realizes how powerful Pegasus truly is? I mean, what if she realizes she wants to rule the world?
- Hawk's Eye: You gotta be kidding. Like Pegasus would allow that to happen. Besides, if they start thinking like that, it would destroy their beautiful dreams and Pegasus will bolt.
- Zirconia: He's right. Pegasus would never let the one whose dreams he lives in know about his secret powers. That would be too dangerous. If they did, he would leave them and find another.
- Rini: No! I want to make friends with those I love! I don't want to own Pegasus! I want to be his friend!! He'll never be my friend if I am controlling by force!!
- Rini: Pegasus, why...?
- Pegasus: I want to be your friend, too. I want to be around you.
- Rini: Are you sure!? Can we see each other anytime from now on?
- Pegasus: Yes, but just the two of us alone.
- Rini: I guess we can talk a lot tonight, then.
The Trouble with Love
- Note: Raye is targeted by Tiger's Eye for dream to an esteemed priestess of her shrine.
Cutting It Close
- Mina: When it rains, it snores!
Recipe for Danger
Kicking into High Gear
- Note: Sailors' Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus are given an even greater power boost by Pegasus, and evolve into their more powerful Super Sailor forms via their Crystal Change Rods.
- (Appears before the four Sailor Scouts of the Inner Solar System)
- Pegasus: Sailor Scouts, I will give you power. Harmonize your bodies to the power wave that I send you.
- Sailor Jupiter: What power wave?
- Pegasus: Trust me, please. Open your hearts and let my power flow into you.
- Sailor Mars: Wait a minute. But how do we know you're not one of our enemies?
- Sailor Venus: She's right.
- Sailor Mercury: This could be some trap.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Girls, please. Please protect my Pegasus! Please believe in him.
- Sailor Venus: Yes.
- Sailor Mars: All right!
- Sailor Mercury: Give us the strength we need, Pegasus.
- (Seeing the four Guardians of the Inner Solar System get a major power up)
- Fish Eye: What's going!?
- (Stronger than ever before, the Inner Super Sailors' charge)
- Super Sailor Venus: Super Venus Love Chain!
- Super Sailor Jupiter: Superior Sparkling Thunder
- Super Sailor Mars: Mega Mars Fire Rings...Flash!
- Super Sailor Mercury: Super Aqua Illusion!
Beach Blanket Bungle
- Note: Amy, her water/ice/snow/mist/fog-related abilities having grown far stronger as Super Sailor Mercury, is targeted by Fish Eye.
The Duchess' Day Off
No Prince Charming
- Note: Lita (Makoto), now upgraded as Super Sailor Jupiter, has her mirror of dreams stolen by Tiger Eye.
- Super Sailor Jupiter: Superior Sparkling Thunder!
A True Reflection
- Note: the evil Queen of Darkness, Nehelenia, is introduced for the first time, though she appears only as a shadowed silhouette. Her actual debut appearance is in "Eternal Dreams"
- Zirconia: Listen up, Amazon Trio! Now that you're here, Queen Nehelenia wants to have a word with us.
- Hawk's Eye: A queen?
- Tiger Eye: Did you say Nehelenia?
- Fish Eye: I didn't know we had a queen. Who is she, Master?
- Zirconia: Queen Nehelenia is the great ruler of our family. She is the most beautiful in this entire universe.
- Amazon Trio: Huh?
- Zirconia: O, Queen Nehelenia, please share with us your words of wisdom!
- (Appears a shadowy silhouette)
- Queen Nehelhenia: Well, it's about time, Zirc! I don't like to be kept waiting, which I seem to be doing a lot of lately. Now listen up, Amazon Trio: Find the Pegasus, or if you fail again, the magic that was cast on you will be recanted on the next full moon. I'll be back, so hurry.
- Hawk Eye: May I approach, Master? Why exactly did the queen mean by "the magic that was cast on us"?
- Fish Eye: What's so funny about all this?
- Zirconia: You still don't have a clue- as to what you really are- do you, Amazon Trio? Here! Take a look at what you really are!
- Fish Eye: I'm a fish!?
- Hawk Eye: Is that...is that our real selves?
- Zirconia: Yes it is. You see, it was magic that transformed you into human-like creatures.
- Fish Eye: And that's why we don't hold within us a place for beautiful dreams.
- Hawk Eye: Huh?
- Zirconia: The spell cast on you will be removed at the start of the next full moon. But you still have a chance to survive- Pegasus! The horn on his head is actually a Golden Crystal. Once you possess this Golden Crystal, you can use its powers to keep you in its present forms. Without it, you will have no chance and you revert back to your final selves forever!
- Zirconia: What!? You actually found the holder of Pegasus!? Who is it? what's wrong!? Answer me!!
- Fish Eye: Before I answer, I'd like to know something first, Grand Zirconia.
- Tiger Eye & Hawk Eye: Huh?
- Fish Eye: Are sure about what you said, that we'll become real human beings?
- Zirconia: Explain what you mean.
- Fish Eye: We may be humans right now, but we can't really call ourselves human. We don't have dreams and feelings like they do! I just want to know now please! Will Pegasus' power make us complete?
- (Tiger Eye and Hawk Eye stare at her in bewilderment)
- Super Sailor Moon: I don't understand. You saved our lives. How come?
- Fish Eye: Because you're full of dreams and I envy you, Serena.
- Super Sailor Moon: Huh? Are you...that girl?
- Pegasus: Dreams and aspirations are an important part of life and you're not complete without them. Now you won't have to worry about these three dreamy ones.
- Pegasus (to the Amazon Trio's lights): You can stay in these woods. It's dark now, But I am sure it will regain the light someday.
A New Nightmare
- Zirconia: Zirconia at your service, Your Majesty.
- Queen Nehelenia: That goes without saying. Now listen carefully to instructions. I hate to repeat myself. I want you to find the Golden Mirror of Elysion for me. With it, I can rule the universe and return the kingdom of the dark moon to its rightful glory.
- Zirconia: I'll get right on it. You know I've trained a bunch of new Amazons in the recent weeks. I know a few of them might make good dream-hunting material.
- Queen Nehelenia: Spare the details, Zirconia. Just go and bring the key to my triumphant return back to me.
- Zirconia: Yes, Your Highness. And please, if you want anything done about those Scouts, let me know.
- Note: Amy transform into her evolved and upgraded Super Sailor form for the first time by calling out Mercury Crystal Power. However, in the English dub, it is mistakenly called Star Power like the second evolution of her standard Sailor form.
- Amy (thinking): I just need more courage and power to save my friends. Mercury Crystal...POWER!
- (Transforms into her much stronger Super Sailor form)
- Super Sailor Mercury (thinking): I can feel it growing stronger within me now. Pure water give me strength. I now feel my new power: Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!
Dreams of Her Own
- Note: Raye uses her Crystal Change Rod to transform into Super Sailor Mars for the first time by calling out Mars Crystal Power! Her only fire-related attack is Mars Flame Sniper.
- Note: Lita and Mina use their Crystal Change Rods to transform into their evolved Super Sailor forms for the first time.
- Their much stronger elemental attacks of thunder and lightning, light and metal, are Jupiter Oak Evolution and Venus Love and Beauty Shock.
Vaulting to Victory
Reflections of Reality
- Pegasus: I wish I could see it.
- Rini: Huh?
- Pegasus: See his plane fly. but I can't. You see, I live in a dream world.
- Rini: Hmm.
- Pegasus: And in this...world one cannot fly freely.
- Rini: Your dream world? Where is your dream world? Who are you? Where are you?
- Rini: Pegasus, we're friends, aren't we?
- Pegasus: Can you tell, Rini?
- Rini: Well, I sure like you, Pegasus. I confided in you and told you all my secrets. But I don't know anything about you. You told me nothing. Can you, at least, tell me that you like me?
- Pegasus: Rini...please don't ask me that.
- Rini: Well, how come?
- Pegasus: I'm here with you now. Doesn't that tell you enough?
- Rini: You could tell me that you believe in me as a friend. Maybe that's why you don't tell me anything, 'cause you don't believe in me!
- Pegasus: I asked you to trust me, but you seem unable to. Maybe I should just go.
- Rini: Huh?
- Pegasus: Please. Believe in me.
- Adult Rini: What is it called?
- Pegasus: That is Elysion. That's where we live.
- Adult Rini: That's the world of Pegasus? I'd like to see it.
- Adult Rini: What is that down there?
- Pegasus: That is Elysion. It's all barren now, all frozen.
- Adult Rini: No.
- Pegasus: It was a wonderful place, built on the beautiful dreams of all the people in the world.
- Rini: What happened?
- Pegasus: One day, the circus from the shadow of the Dark Moon suddenly invaded our world. They were searching for the Golden Crystal of all dreams. I was caught and trapped by them. If the Golden Crystal falls into their hands, not only Elysion- but the whole world- will be caught in darkness.
- Rini: No.
- Pegasus: We must not let them have it.
- Queen Nehelenia: I am going to get the Crystal soon, then Elysion and all the other worlds, shall belong to me.
- Pegasus: Then, one day, I saw a light. A beautiful dream light, the only light left to me. The light helped me change to Pegasus. Suddenly, I was freed and able to greet the light, and I met you. Sweet, beautiful and innocent as a thousand dreams. But then I lost the light. I couldn't feel your dreams because you wanted to be grown up. But that is dark moon magic. The Dark Moon overshadowed your true dreams. You must get them back, those true and brilliant dreams of yours. They will allow to survive. If you don't, I will never able to find you again.
- Adult Rini: Why? Why couldn't you?
- Pegasus: Only your pure dreams ad pure heart allow me to exist in the real word. Without them...I can't.
- Adult Rini: Oh. So you mean...You mean that if I stay grown up, I can never see you again? Oh no. I couldn't bear it. No. I don't want that, Pegasus. It can't be. I was being selfish. I didn't know.
- Rini: I'm little again!
- Pegasus: My little girl, only your innocent dreams can save the world.
- Pegasus (now in his true form): I am the Guardian of the Golden Crystal of Dreams and the world of Elysion. I watch over all the beautiful dreams of everyone on Earth. My name is Helios.
- Adult Rini: Helios.
- Young Rini: It was dream. I really am small again.
Rini's Lovely Rhapsody
Tomorrow's Big Dreams
Day of Night
- Super Sailor Mars: What do you mean we can't go the Dark Moon?
- Super Sailor Jupiter: Yeah! Why would say that!? Do you think we're not strong enough to beat 'em!?
- Pegasus: No, I don't. It's not a matter of strength. You are strong, but the dark moon is a monster that feeds on the ruined dreams abandoned by people. As long as there are abandoned dreams, the dark moon will survive.
- Super Sailor Moon (commanding): Tell me, please! Who are you?
- Pegasus: I am Helios. I was the Guardian of the realm of dreams.
- Super Sailor Mercury: Elysion?
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Pegasus?
- Pegasus: Once, Elysion had banished the Dark Moon.
- Super Sailor Mercury: So that's it. It is why the people of the Dark Moon have been trying to capture you.
- Super Sailor Jupiter: Becasue, in fact, it's the Golden Crystal they're after.
- Super Sailor Venus: Ah, well. This isn't surgery. All we gotta do is defeat the Dark Moon with the Golden Crystal.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: No, it's not that easy. Pegasus can't use the power of the Golden Crystal by himself, but there is someone who can. We have to find the one who can help him release its true power.
- Super Sailor Moon: Mini Moon, you...?
- Super Sailor Mars: You knew all this?
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Pegasus has been looking for that person, but he hasn't been able to find him anywhere.
- Super sailor Moon: But it's so important! Why didn't you tell us all this before now!?
- Pegasus: She couldn't tell you. I made her promise. It is a secret known only the Guardians of Elysion. But I broke the silence and I revealed the secret to Rini.
- Super Sailor Moon: Huh?
- Pegasus: Because you freed me and helped me find light when I was lost in the darkness. Because of that I thought you were the one who could release the full power of the Golden Crystal. But, sadly, you can't.
- Queen Nehelenia: Helios is stirring! His spirit is in contact with someone! Ugh!! I have him trapped!! How dare he try to challenge my awesome powers!! What a fool!
- Pegasus (voice over): Prince Endymion, as the Earth is your guardian star, your life's energies are synchronized to it.
- Darien: Synchronized? This means that I am sick because the Dark Moon is suffocating the Earth. Could this be rue?
- Rini: I feel so helpless. If only I could release the power of the Golden Crystal.
- Diana: Oh, Rini. It's not your fault.
- Raye: Yeah. We may not have the power of the Golden Crystal, but...
- Lita: When we put ours powers together, there's nothing we can't do.
The Dark Legend
- Queen Nehelenia: So you're little dreamer girl who's been holding Pegasus, are you?
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: And you are!?
- Queen Nehelenia: I'm Queen Nehelenia. I'm the ruler of the people of the Dark Moon.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: But why? Why have you been holding Helios prisoner like this?
- Queen Nehlenia: You don't understand, do you? A happy little girl, always cared for and protected by your parents? You would never understand the envy I feel.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: Huh?
- Queen Nehelenia: A long ago, there was a kingdom on the Moon. It was happy and prosperous place, where everyone had a good life and it was called Silver Millennium. For many years this rich kingdom was ruled by a queen called Serenity. And not too far away there lived another queen who seldom watched the thriving moon kingdom from quite a different place. From her cold, dark world, she envied everything about the Moon Kingdom. And dreamed of ruling it for her very own one day. Then this Queen of Darkness luckily happened to discover about a mysterious stone that held overwhelming power. And she knew that with the great power the stone possessed, she could take over Serenity's throne of the Moon Kingdom, and she could even rule the entire universe. The stone known as the Golden Crystal. Was kept by a young boy, in a hidden and sacred place because it was very dangerous, it was hidden away so no one could ever find it and use it. Once the Queen of Darkness learned that a young boy was protecting the Golden Crystal, she believed that boy was the key to the Crystal's power. So she wanted the boy, too. She suggested to him that they use the Golden Crystal and use it to conquer the universe together.
- (Flashes back to Helios and Nehelenia in the temples of Elysion)
- Helios: "This stone, the Golden Crystal, has emotions as part of its powers. If you are woman of good intentions, you may have the Stone and its powers. But if you're not, you will be severely punished."
- Queen Nehelenia: The Queen tried to take the crystal, but when a sacred flame stopped her, she imprisoned Helios' body. As punishment for the Queen's act of rebellion, Queen Serenity ordered the new queen sealed in a new moon. Then when there was a solar eclipse, the Queen waited for her golden opportunity.
One in the Hand
- Super Sailor Moon (thinking): Please, Golden Crystal. Grant me your power.
- Queen Nehelenia: Don't you understand? It takes great power to fully energize the Crystal. Only great dreams empower the Crystal and I have a great dream. Your peolpe have lost all their dreams.
- Helios: Lost their dreams, maybe, but they have not lost their ability to dream!!
- Queen Nehelenia: Silence, you! See for yourself as the Crystal is dying her hands! What other proof do you need!?
- Queen Nehelenia: This is impossible!! The Crystal is alive again!!
- Super Sailor Moon: This is what we and Pegasus have fought to protect: People's beautiful dreams!!
- (Combines her strength with Super Sailor Mini Moon's to further magniy the Crystal's powers)
- Super Sailor Moon & Super Sailor Mini Moon: MOON COSMIC DREAM...ACTION!!
The Sweetest Dream
Sailor Moon: Stars (Episodes 160-193)
Scattering Nightmare Flowers: Return of the Queen of Darkness
- Queen Nehellenia: Wonderful silence. Everything is so still. This is for my beauty to be eternal.
- Galaxia: Oh, my beautiful queen.
- Queen Nehellenia: Who are you?
- Galaxia: You remain here, trapped in this seal.
- Queen Nehlenia: Who are you to disturb my rest?
- Galaxia: All I can say, is I can make you wishes come true.
- Queen Nehellnia: My wishes?
- Galaxia: Now! I shall release you from that damned seal.
- Queen Nehelenia: Seal?
- Super Sailor Uranus: If Saturn had to return, a crisis must be looming.
The Awakening of Saturn: The Gathering of the Ten Guardians
- Sailor Saturn's Spirit: Awaken. Awaken, sleeping soul under my protection.
- Young Hotaru: Who are you?
- Sailor Saturn's Spirit: I am Sailor Saturn. I am your protector.
- Young Hotaru: My protector?
- Sailor Saturn's Spirit: The time for our awakening has come. Wake up! Now close your eyes.
- (Uses her great powers to restore her host's memories of her previous life)
- Young Hotaru: I...I am.
- Super Sailor Mini Moon: That's...
- Super Sailor Saturn: My guardian deity is Saturn! The planet of ruin. I am the Guardian of Death and Rebirth, Sailor Saturn.
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon: Hotaru!
- Super Sailor Saturn: Chibiusa.
- Super Sailor Mercury: What was that just now?
- Super Sailor Saturn: That was Eternal Sailor Moon- her true form. I was brought back to inform you of this.
- Super Sailor Venus: With Eternal Sailor Moon's power-
- Super Sailor Jupiter: All the enemies were overpowered.
- Super Sailor Moon: My...true form?
Mamoru: Trapped in a Nightmare
Agony for the Sailor Guardians
Endless Battle in the Evil World
Moon Power: The End of the Nightmare
- Super Sailor Saturn: Silent Wall.
- (erects a dome-shaped shield that blocks Queen Nehelenia's dark energy)
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon: Mamo-chan. Mamo-chan.
- Super Sailor Saturn: What is going on?
- Queen Nehelenia: I will soon take all the White Moon princess holds hear. Her lover, her friends, even her world. Feel the bitterness I felt for being sealed in the darkness.
- Super Sailor Saturn: It is your own loneliness that has sealed you.
- Super Sailor Saturn: There is no other choice. By annihilating you, the source of this nightmarish evil, I shall put an end to it. In the name of Sailor Saturn, I shall unleash the great powers of death and destruction.
- Queen Nehelenia: Ha! Words from a desperate, little girl. Do you think I am ignorant? The power of destruction is a double-edged sword. If you use that power, you, too, will perish. Use it, if you wish.
- Super Sailor Saturn: That is my destiny.
- Queen Nehelenia: What? You cannot be foolish! You're going to take your own life? It would be pointless.
- Super Sailor Saturn: I believe in our Princess.
- Queen Nehelenia: What?
- Super Sailor Saturn: The Princess is the light of our hope. I will not let you put it out.
- Queen Nehelenia: Those eyes again! Damn! How irritating! Stop! Don't look at me with such eyes!!
- Super Sailor Saturn: Princess, somehow, save our future and Chibiusa. Silence Glaive Surprise.
- (Powerful rays of white-and-purple destructive energy illuminates the castle, resulting in a forceful colossal explosion that knocks Usagi down, which destroys most of the castle)
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon: Don't do it, Saturn.
- Super Sailor Saturn: Chibi Moon?
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon: Don't use the power. You'll die.
- Super Sailor Saturn: But...
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon: Saturn, you told me believe in our prince and princess. Don't worry. They won't give in to something like this.
- Super Sailor Saturn: Chibi Moon!!
- (Uses her dark energy blasts to separate Super Sailor Saturn from her Silence Glaive)
- Queen Nehelenia: I greatly underestimated your powers and your love for your comrades. I should have sealed inside a mirror earlier. My revenge on your princess has just begun. See it from inside a mirror.
The Destiny of Flowing Stars
A School Storm
Aim to be an Idol
Fighter's True Form: A Shocking Transformation
Entrusting Dreams and Romance to the Stars: Taiki's Transformation
Luna Saw it! Yaten's Real Face
Enemies? Allies? Starlights and the Sailor Guardians
The Brightness of the Calling Stars
Seyia and Usagi's Heart-Pounding Date
Invasion from Space: Siren Comes Flying In
The Scream of Dead Souls
A Night for Just Us: Usagi's Pinch
A Believing Heart Carried by a Song
The Mystery of Chibi Chibi
The Power of a Shinning Star
An Invitation to Terror: Usagi's Night Flight
Torn Between Duty and Friendship
Truth Revealed: Seiya and Company's Past
- (Having transformed into their evolved Super Sailor forms off screen)
- Super Sailor Neptune: Oh? You don't get surprised easily.
- Yaten: We anticipated it a bit.
- Super Sailor Neptune: Protecting Earth and the solar system from intruders from beyond-
- Super Sailor Pluto: Is our mission.
- Seiya: Stop! This fighting is pointless!
- Yaten: Seyia! You should be resting!
- Seyia: I'm won't see Tsukino Usagi, Sailor Moon, anymore.
Premonition of a New Wave
Straight to Your Dream! Minako Is an Idol
The Silver Crystal is Stolen: Princess Kakyu Appears
Legend of the Sailor Wars
Galaxia's Descent: Princess Kakyu Perishes
Countdown to the Destruction of the Galaxy
- Note: Sailor Saturn returns from her long absence sine the final showdown with Nehelenia.
- Super Sailor Saturn: Silence Wall.
- (Erects a white shield that protects Eternal Sailor Moon and the others from Galaxia's energy bursts)
- Eternal Sailor Moon: Saturn! Pluto!
Ruler of the Galaxy: Galaxia's Threat
- Galaxia: Even if you all attacked together, you cannot lay a finger on me.
- Super Sailor Saturn: In that case, I shall erase you for disrupting peace in the solar system by sacrificing my life!! (Galaxia merely laughs) What's so funny!?
- Galaxia: You know nothing. Just who do you think revived you?
- Super Sailor Saturn: What!?
- Galaxia: Remember why you were revived right after you were reborn.
- (Flashes back to the time of the early reawakening and the final showdown with Queen Nehelenia)
- Super Sailor Pluto: No way.
- Galaxia: It was I who revived the evil Queen Nehelenia, causing you to awaken.
- Super Sailor Pluto: Are you saying the battle was planned from the beginning!?
- Super Sailor Saturn: No!
- Galaxia: My goal is to collect the galaxy's star steeds. To achieve this, all star seeds must reach maturity. So I caused an incident dire enough for you to awaken. The evil queen was willing to help in order to take her revenge.
- Super Sailor Saturn: That's not true! You deceived her by taking advantage of her jealousy and hatred!
- Galaxia: Silence!! The whole galaxy belongs to me! I decide on how things are to be treated!!
Disappearing Stars: The End of Uranus and Neptune
The Light of Hope: Final Battle for the Galaxy
Usagi's Love: The Moonlight Illuminates the Galaxy
- Sailor Cosmos: Sailor Moon.
- Usagi: Who are you?
- Sailor Cosmos: I have been waiting for you, for someone who would accept me. I am the Light of Hope.
- Usagi: The Light of Hope?
- Sailor Cosmos: Now, please accept my shinning light.
- Usagi: It's so warm.
- (Becomes Princess Serenity, as the Star Seed turns into sword)
- Princess Serenity: What's going on?
- Sailor Cosmos: Please. Destroy Chaos once and for all using this sword, the Sword of Sealing.
- Princess Serenity: But...
- Sailor Cosmos: There is not time for hesitation. End the war.
- Super Sailor Saturn: Thank you, Usagi.
- Super Sailor Pluto: You fought wonderfully.
- Usagi: Hotaru. Setsuna. I am so glad.
- Mamoru: Usako.
- Chibi Chibi: Chibi...
- (Appears in the attire of Prince Endymion)
- Mamoru: It was this girl who guided me to you, Uasko.
- Usagi (tears up with joy): Mamo-chan.
- Mamoru: You did fine, Usako.
- Usagi: Oh, Mamo-chan.
- Mamoru: It's all right. It's over.
- Usagi: Chibi Chibi?
- Chibi Chibi: Thank you.
- (Flies off to parts unknown as a bright pink light)
- Usagi (thinking): Thank you, Chibi Chibi.
- Princess Kakyu: An angel has come down to Earth, hasn't she?
- (Appears, revived and unscathed)
- Sailor Star Lights: Princess!
- Sailor Star Healer: I can't believe it.
- Sailor Star Fighter: It's a miracle.
- Sailor Star Maker: Welcome back.
- Mina: It's got Amy and Raye! It's the one who stole people's energy before!
- Luna: We need Scout power.
- Mina: Venus...Star...Power!
- (Transforms into the Scout of Love and Beauty)
- Amy and Raye: Get this thing off us!
- Sailor Venus: Venus Love Chain Encircle.
- Raye: Mars Star...Power!
- (Transforms in her standard Sailor form as the Scout of Fire)
- Sailor Mars: Mars Fire...Ignite!
- Fiore: Impressive. I never thought of you nitwits having such awesome power.
- Sailor Moon: You're behind this?
- Fiore: Uh huh. But as you well know, no one works completely alone.
- Artemis: Who are you!?
- Fiore: Sailor Moon, surrender! Hand over your magic wand or lose your pals!
- Sailor Moon: You'll no such thing, Kisinean.
- (Rises and opens her Crystal Star Brooch, to reveal the mighty Imperium Silver Crystal in the shape of a rose')
- Sailor Mars: Not that!
- Sailor Venus: Don't do it, Sailor Moon!
- Sailor Jupiter: The Moon Crystal's too powerful.
- Sailor Mercury: It'll take all your strength!
- Tuxedo Mask: Don't do it!
- Sailor Moon: It's cool. Why have the Moon Crystal if I'm not supposed to use it? Don't worry. Everything will be all right. Now, let's get home safe and sound, 'K?
- (Fiore covers the Silver Crystal)
- Fiore: If you think you're going to change to asteroid's trajectory, your wrong! Give me the Crystal!! Like taking candy from a baby.
- Serena: I can make you better. Your heart is still pure. We can be friends if you trust me.
- Fiore: You're lying!
- Serena: Maybe you'll believe me if I show you how Darien became my friend.
- Fiore: The Crystal's changing. A flower!
- Kisenin Blossom: Fire, take the Moon Crystal and get rid of her!! Fiore!!
- (Tears come down his cheeks, as the Kisean Blossom is wiped out by the Silver Crystal's mightily powerful light)
- Sailor Mars: Wake up! You did it! You stopped the asteroid! No!
- Sailor Mercury: The Moon Crystal has used up all her strength! We can't lose her!
- Sailor Jupiter: Wake up! You can't leave us alone like this!
- Sailor Venus: Don't go, Sailor Moon!
- Tuxedo Mask: Fiore!
- Fiore: You and Sailor Moon have rescued me from the Kisean's destructive grasp.
- Snow Queen Kaguya: Beautiful Earth. I shall make it all mine.
- Kakeru: Welcome back. how was your trip?
- Himeko: I haven't been in Japan for a year. Are things still the same?
- Kakeru: I discovered a new comet near the moon.
- Himeko: Really? That's odd. There wasn't anything on the news. Are you sure it's not a mistake?
- Kakeru: Mistake!? I saw it! And this may be a part of it!! It fell from the sky the night I saw the comet!
- Himeko: Pretty.
- Kakeru: But the comet disappeared.
- Sailor Venus: Venus...Crescent...Beam Smash! What was that freaky thing?
- (The Snow Dancer charges towards her and Sailor Jupiter)
- Sailor Mercury: Mercury Bubbles...Blast!
- (It becomes trapped in bubbles)
- Tuxedo Mask: Sailor Moon, now!
- Sailor Moon: Right.
- (Picks up the Spiral Heart Scepter)
- Sailor Moon: Moon Spiral...Heart...Attack!
- Luna: I don't care what happens to me! I just want to save Kakeru! If he meets Princess Kaguya, whom he's been dreaming about since childhood, I'm sure he'll become strong enough to fight off the evil energy! But a cat will never become a human.
- Princess Kaguya: Bring them to their doom slowly.
- Sailor Mars: Mars Celestial Fire...Surround!
- (Several fire rings burn the Snow Dancers, and the four Inner Sailor Guardians arrive to assist their fellow Sailor Guardians)
- Princess Kaguya: It doesn't matter how many of you there are. Go have lots of fun with them!
- Sailor Mercury: Shine Aqua...Illusion
- Serena and Rini: Moon Cosmic Dream Action!
- (Transform into their evolved Super Sailor forms)
- Papaonyo: You had more allies!? How did you humans find our invisible castle!?
- Sailor Neptune: No tricks work on my magic mirror. Submarine...Reflection.
- Sailor Uranus: Space Sword...Blaster!
Characters of the 1990s Anime
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon (Original English dub name: Serena)
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury (Original English dub name: Amy)
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (Original English dub name: Raye)
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter (Original English dub name: Lita)
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus (Original English dub name: Mina)
- Chibiusa/Sailor Mini Moon (Seasons 2, 3 and 4) (Original English dub name: Rini)
- Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus (Season 3) (Original English dub name: Amara)
- Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune (Season 3) (Original English dub name: Michelle)
- Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto (Season 3) (Original English dub name: Trista)
- Diana (Season 4)
- Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto (Seasons 2 and 5)
- Hotaru Tomoe & Sailor Saturn (Seasons 3 and 5)
- Haruka (Amara) Tenoh/Super Sailor Uranus (Season 5)
- Michiru (Michelle) Kaioh/Super Sailor Neptune (Season 5)
- Diana (Season 5)
Attacks in the 1990s Anime Series
- Moon Tiara Action
- Moon Healing Escalation
- Moon Princess Halation (in secondary evolved Sailor form)
- Moon Spiral Heart Attack (in 3rd Sailor evolution)
Super Sailor Moon
- Rainbow Moon Heart Ache (in Sailor Moon S)
- Moon Gorgeous Meditation
Eternal Sailor Moon
- Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss
- Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss
- Mercury Bubbles...Blast
- Mercury Ice Bubbles...Freeze
- Shine Aqua Illusion
Super Sailor Mercury
- Mercury Aqua Rhapsody
- Mercury Aqua Mirage
- Evil Spirit, Begone!
- Mars Fireball Ignite
- Mars Firebird Strike
- Burning Mandala
Super Sailor Mars
- Mars Flame Sniper
- Fire Soul
- Jupiter Thunder Crash
- Supreme Thunder Dragon
- Sparkling Wide Pressure
Super Sailor Jupiter
- Jupiter Oak Evolution
- Venus Crescent Beam Smash
- Venus Crescent Beam Shower
- Venus Love Chain Encircle
Super Sailor Venus
- Venus Love and Beauty Shock
Sailor Mini Moon
- Pink Sugar Heart Attack
Super Sailor Mini Moon
- Crystal Twinkle Belle
- Uranus World Shaking
- space Sword Blaster
Super Sailor Uranus
- Uranus World Shaking
- space Sword Blaster
- Neptune Deep Submerge
- Submarine Reflection
Super Sailor Neptune
- Neptune Deep Submerge
- Submarine Reflection
- Pluto Deadly Scream
- Time Stop (nonverbal)
Super Sailor Pluto
- Deadly Scream
Super Sailor Saturn
- Silent Wall
- Silence Glaive...Surprise
About Sailor Moon
- In Japan, strong girls are very popular. The tradition of my country has in the Tarazuka, the Japanese theater in which only women take part, the maximum level of feminine emancipation. These actress cover all roles of the plays, even the male ones. I was inspired by them to create Haruka. It wasn't easy to make children understand how there could be true love between two women. Haruka is a tomboy, she talks and dresses like a boy, and therefore it's natural she falls in love with Michiru.
- The senshi are very sexy, and boys like it. In Japan, moreover, boys are quite weak and they search for a strong partner. They want to be dominated, and the senshi are ready to do it.
- Maybe what a lot of authors don't understand is the masochistic component of boys. They write love stories that are now outdated.
- Naoko Takeuchi "An interview with Naoko Takeuchi", Kappa Magazine, #51, September 1996.