Saturday Night Fever
- Would ya just watch the hair? Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair.
- You make it with some of these chicks, they think you gotta dance with them.
- Al Pacino! Attica! Attica! Attica!
- There's ways of killing youself without killing yourself.
- You know what, Gus? I feel like breaking your broken legs!
- Couldja dig it? I knew that ya could.
- Doreen: Can I wipe your forehead?
- Bobby C.: My girlfriend, she loves the taste of communion wafers.
- Double J.: [to a girl he just got done having sex with] What did you say your name was?
- Frank Manero Jr.: Tony, the only way you're gotta survive is to do what you think is right, not what they keep trying to jam you with. You let 'em do that and you're gonna end up in nothing but misery!
- Stephanie Mangano: Nice move. Did you make that up?
- Tony Manero: Yeah, well, I saw on TV first, then I made it up.
- Connie: So, are you as good in bed as you are on that dance floor?
- Tony Manero: You know, Connie, if you're as good in bed as you are on the dance floor, then you're one lousy jerk.
- Connie: Then how come they always send me flowers the next morning?
- Tony Manero: I dunno. Maybe they thought you was dead.
- Fusco: You can save a little, build a future.
- Tony Manero: Oh forget the future!
- Fusco: No, Tony! You can't. The future forgets you! It catches up with you and it catches you if you ain't planned for it!
- Tony Manero: Look, tonight is the future, and I am planning for it. There's this shirt I gotta buy, a beautiful shirt.
- Tony Manero: I gotta have an afternoon off, and I'm takin' it.
- Fusco: If you do, you're fired.
- Tony Manero: I'm doin' it!
- Fusco: Then you're fired!
- Tony Manero: Then screw you, asshole!
- Fusco: ...And the horse you rode in on.
- Tony Manero: She can dance, you know that? She's got the wrong partner of course, but she can dance.
- Joey: So then why don't you ask her?
- Tony Manero: screw you.
- Joey: Which position?
- Tony Manero: Are you a nice girl?
- Annette: Can I be both?
- Tony Manero: No. It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life, if she's gonna be a nice girl.
- Tony Manero: You know, you and I got the same last initial.
- Stephanie Mangano: [sarcastically] Wow. Does that mean when we get married, I won't have to change the monogram or my luggage?
- Annette: Ain't ya gonna ask me to sit down?
- Tony Manero: No, 'cause you would do it.
- Annette: Bet you'd ask me to lay down
- Tony Manero: No, you would not do it.
- Tony Manero: Why are you such a tease?
- Stephanie Mangano: Don't you call me no godamnned tease!
- [Tony Manero makes his way onto the dance floor at 2001 Odyssey, dancing with two girls]
- Girl in Disco: Kiss me.
- [Tony ignores her request]
- Girl in Disco: Kiss me!
- [Tony kisses her]
- Girl in Disco: Ohh, I just kissed Al Pacino!
- Joey: Hey, Tony, Double J's been in the car twenty five minutes with some chick!
- Tony Manero: So?
- Joey: So, can I get the selfish dick out!
- Tony Manero: [to Annette] These guys can't do nothin' without me.
- Stephanie Mangano: I'm sick of guys who ain't got their shit together.
- Tony Manero: Well, all ya need is a salad bowl, and a potato masher, [mimics stirring in a bowl] and you got your shit together!
- Frank Manero Sr. [commenting on Tony's four dollar raise] Four dollars? You know what four dollars buys today? It don't even buy three dollars!
- Tony: I don't see no one givin' you a raise down at unemployment.
- Frank Manero Sr: Four dollars? Shit!
- Tony Manero: I knew you'd piss on it. Go on, just piss on it. A raise says like you're good, you know? You know how many times someone told me I was good in my life? Two! Twice! Two times! This raise today, and dancing.. dancin' at the disco! [gets up and walks out of the room] You sure as hell never did!
- Tony Manero: Hey, you know you assholes almost broke my finger!
- Gus: Oh yeah, you wouldn't know which one it was.
- Tony Manero: I know, my middle one.
- Where do you go when the record is over...
- It is now rated PG. Because we want everyone to see John Travolta's performance... Because we want everyone to hear the #1 group in the country, the Bee Gees... Because we want everyone to catch "Saturday Night Fever".
|John Travolta||Tony Manero|
|Karen Lynn Gorney||Stephanie Mangano|
|Barry Miller||Bobby C.|
|Julie Bovasso||Flo Manero|
|Val Bisoglio||Frank Manero Sr.|