Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It's a heck of an honor considering the other quarterbacks in the league and the other AFC offensive players that are in the AFC. I'm wowed by it right now. I couldn't have done it without the other 10 guys.
- After winning AFC Player of the Week honors after his first career start at quarterback for the then-winless New England Patriots against the Indianapolis Colts in November 1992, going 20-29 for 261 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. Price, Terry (November 19, 1992). "Zolak named AFC player of the week". The Hartford Courant: p. D2.
- Brady's back! That's your quarterback! Who left the building? Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef?! Boy, when you thought you'd seen it all, when it's total despair...14 years in the league, this situation after situation he's been through, and to elevate a rookie...My God!
- On the Patriots radio broadcast on 98.5 The Sports Hub after Tom Brady's touchdown pass to Kenbrell Thompkins on 13 October 2013 (Week 6) to cap a Patriot comeback against the New Orleans Saints at home. Scott Zolak, Bob Socci Go Bonkers Following Tom Brady’s Game-Winning Touchdown Pass to Kenbrell Thompkins (Audio) NESN
- No way! You've gotta be kidding me!...It's gotta be one of the dumbest calls offensively in Super Bowl history. You are on the 1-yard line and you have #24 (Marshawn Lynch) and you drop back pass? Are you kidding me? And also, they ran a pick play - an illegal pick! You deserve an interception!
- On the Patriots radio broadcast on 98.5 The Sports Hub after Malcolm Butler's game-winning interception of Russell Wilson at the goal line in Super Bowl XLIX. Seahawks Opponent Audio Recap - Super Bowl XLIX - Scott Zolak & Bob Socci (Patriots, 98.5 The Sports Hub) KJR