Scrooge (1935 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What happened when Scrooge saw Marley's face on the door knocker...and the clock struck twelve! (taglines)
- Directed by Henry Edwards. Written by H. Fowler Mear, based on A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Spirit of Christmas Present: You laugh?
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Laugh? I envy them.
- What happened when Scrooge saw Marley's face on the door knocker...and the clock struck twelve!
- Sir Seymour Hicks — Ebenezer Scrooge
- Donald Calthrop — Bob Cratchit
- Robert Cochran — Fred
- Mary Glynne — Belle
- Garry Marsh — Belle's husband
- Oscar Asche — Spirit of Christmas Present
- Marie Ney — Spirit of Christmas Past (physical outline only)
- C.V. France — Spirit of Christmas Future
- Athene Seyler — Scrooge's charwoman
- Maurice Evans as Poor man
- Mary Lawson as Poor man's wife
- Barbara Everest — Mrs. Cratchit
- Eve Gray — Fred's wife
- Morris Harvey — Poulterer with Prize Turkey
- Philip Frost — Tiny Tim
- D.J. Williams — Undertaker
- Margaret Yarde — Scrooge's laundress
- Hugh E. Wright — Old Joe
- Charles Carson — Middlemark
- Hubert Harben — Worthington
- Claude Rains — Jacob Marley (voice, uncredited)
- Robert Morley — Rich man