Sex and the City: The Movie
Sex and the City: The Movie (marketed as Sex and the City) is the romantic comedy feature film adaptation of the HBO comedy series Sex and the City (itself based on the book Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell) about four female friends living in New York City.
- Directed by Michael Patrick King. Written by Michael Patrick King (film, Candace Bushnell (book) and Darren Star (tv-series creator).
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Year after year, twenty-something women come to New York in search of the two "L"s: Labels & Love.
- Twenty years ago, I was one of them. Having got the knack for labels early... I concentrated on my search for Love.
- After years of living in the city I assumed that if my friends and I ever got our fairytale endings, that would be the end of the story. But real life always has a twist.
- Year after year, my single girlfriends were my salvation.
- Some labels are best left in the closet.
- Charlotte Poughkeepsied in her pants.
- When Big colors... he rarely stays inside the lines.
- I let the wedding get bigger than Big!
- "Let's go down to the hotel for dinner tonight, I need to get myself out of my Mexi-coma.
- Sweetie, you shit your pants this year. Maybe you're done.
- You brought me back to life.
- It wasn't logic, it was love.
- Ever mine. Ever Thine. Ever Ours.
- I put a bird on my head.
- We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after.
- And just like that, Vivienne Westwood kicked my sweet little suit's ass.
- Honey, you know me, I don't really believe in marriage; now Botox on the other hand, that works every time.
- I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box.
- Just calling to make sure you aren't hanging from your shower rod.
- Oh honey, you made a little joke! Good for you.
- Hey dick-wad, I'm speaking.
- So here's to the groom, who finally got Carried away.
- Don't blame marriage, this one's married and she's not growing a national forest. Any thicker and you won't be able to find it.
- I feel the same way as you feel about Botox. Painful and unnecessary.
- This is my second most favorite thing I've found in there.
- Is a relationship saying his name fifty times more a day than my own?
- You see? This is how it starts. Next thing you know, we're only having sex three or four times a week.
- I could be put on death row and not have that situation.
- And the rest don't know how to screw you, trust me I've done the leg work"
- [To Mr. Big] I curse the day you were born!
- I always knew she'd marry Big.
- Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.
- Charlotte has pudding in her Prada.
- The only two choices for women; witch and sexy kitten.
- You two are crazy to get married. Marriage ruins everything.
- My marriage is going through a rough spot. I don't have time to wax!
- Mommy's home.
Boy in Mask
- Sarah Jessica Parker – Carrie Bradshaw
- Kim Cattrall – Samantha Jones
- Kristin Davis – Charlotte York
- Cynthia Nixon – Miranda Hobbes
- Chris Noth – Mr. Big
- Jennifer Hudson – Louise
- David Eigenberg – Steve Brady
- Evan Handler – Harry Goldenblatt
- Jason Lewis – Jerry "Smith" Jerrod