Shark Bait (The Reef: Shark Bait in the UK, Australia and North America, Pi's Story in South Korea) is a 2006 South Korean-American computer animated film. The plot revolves around Pi and his attempt to win the heart of Cordelia while dealing with a tiger shark that is terrorizing him and the reef's inhabitants. The film was a commercial failure. It was largely criticised for borrowing heavily from other films such as Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo, DreamWorks' Shark Tale, and Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid (and at one point, a reference to Star Wars and The Karate Kid), and despite the talented actors and comedians involved in the voiceover work, was a box-office bomb.
- Directed by Howard E. Baker and John Fox. Written by Scott Clevenger, Chris Denk, Anurag Mehta and Timothy Wayne Peternel.
- [Sharp-toothed baddie sidekick is imitating Darth Vader from Star Wars V]
- Sharp-toothed baddie sidekick: I am your father. Come to the dark side. Oh wait - you can't come to the dark side because you're not evil enough.
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. as Pi (Pisces).
- Evan Rachel Wood as Cordelia.
- Rob Schneider as Nerissa / Bart and Eddie.
- Donal Logue as Troy.
- Andy Dick as Dylan.
- Fran Drescher as Pearl.
- John Rhys-Davies as Thornton.
- R. Lee Ermey as Jack.
- Jimmy Bennett as Young Pi.
- Dylan Cash as Young Percy.
- Richard Epcar as Moe.
- David Fickas as Max.
- Trent Ford as Percy.
- Joel Michaely as Lou.
- Megahn Perry as Meg.
- Mel Rodriguez as Manny.
- Lena Gleen as Buddy.
- Bruno Alexander as Pike.
- Reedy Gibbs as Piper.