Shark Tale (video game)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [repeated line; in a nightmare, being chased by a shark] I am gonna die!
- Crazy Joe: Hey, look at the crazy moving arrows! Press the buttons when those bad boys get to the bottom to pull out your fanciest jig, good buddy!
- Don Lino: Oscar? Yeah, I know him. Just goes to show you that even a little fish can make a splash in a big pond, under the right circumstances. In his case, he's lucky he didn't end up as an hors d'oeuvre at a shark banquet.
- Mrs. Sanchez: Wake up!
- [Oscar was woken up from his nightmare]
- Oscar: Ah!
- Mrs. Sanchez: Get your scaly carcass out of bed!
- Oscar: Whoa, lady! That is no way to wake a fish!
- Mrs. Sanchez: I warned you. You miss rent again, and I call the Repofish. [to the Repofish] Take it away, boys.
- Repo-Fish: Sorry, Oscar. Fishes gotta make a living.
- Oscar: Mrs. Sandwich, baby! We can work this out!
- Mrs. Sanchez: It's Sanchez!