A shotgun is a firearm that is usually designed to be fired from the shoulder, which uses the energy of a fixed shell to fire a number of small spherical pellets called shot, or a solid projectile called a slug. Shotguns come in a wide variety of sizes, ranging from 5.5 mm (.22 inch) bore up to 5 cm (2.0 in) bore, and in a range of firearm operating mechanisms, including breech loading, single-barreled, double or combination gun, pump-action, bolt-, and lever-action, revolver, semi-automatic, and even fully automatic variants.
- [R]iding shotgun, with a shotgun!
- You only roll with tough guys. You are not one; just because you went to Walmart and bought a shotgun.
- I will frickin' kill you. I'm going to pull out a goddamned shotgun, and blow out your damned head off! Do you understand? You little worthless piece of crap!
- Got a sawed off sixteen gauge shotgun with me; I'll put a big-ass hole in your back.
- Mossberg pumping, shotgun dumping, and drama means nothing. It's part of the game.
- Got the shotgun, got the handgun. Got the paper in my Nike box, burn the haze up. You better raise up, before you get your punk ass shot.
- Mossberg pump; I'm riding shotgun literally.
- Buck's got the shotgun, 50's got the MAC. Spida's got the sweeper and you're bound to hear it clap.
- [L]eaning out a window, with a cocked shotgun.
- [D]ead from a drive-by; did it with a 12 gauge [shotgun].
- Encyclopedic article on Shotgun at Wikipedia