Sing 2 is a 2021 American 3D computer animated jukebox musical comedy film produced by Illumination. It is the sequel to Sing and the second feature film in the franchise. The film was theatrically released in the United States on December 22, 2021 by Universal Pictures.
The film features the original voices from the first movie - Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Nick Kroll, Taron Egerton, Tori Kelly, Nick Offerman and Jennings himself. New voices featured Bobby Cannavale, Halsey, Bono, Pharrell Williams, Letitia Wright, Eric André, Chelsea Peretti and Spike Jonze.
- Directed by Garth Jennings and co-directed by Christophe Lourdelet. Written by Garth Jennings. Produced by Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Guys, this is the entertainment capital of the world!
- Johnny, you’re going to be working with the number one choreographer in Redshore City.
- Let’s go spread a little Moon Theater magic!
- [while hiding in his suitcase] [Ash: Buster?] Ash?
- Jimmy Crystal: My team, they talked to Calloway's lawyer, and they say he's never heard of you, or your show.
- Buster Moon: Really? They said that? Uh...
- Jimmy Crystal: [angry, offscreen] YOU LIED TO ME!!!
- Buster Moon: I didn't mean to. Okay?! Uh, honestly, I really thought I could get him.
- Jimmy Crystal: No one makes me look like a fool! NO ONE!!!
- Buster Moon: I-I-I wouldn't dream of doing that to you!
- Jimmy Crystal: I swear, if I didn't have my kid in your show, you'd be out of that window by now!!
- Buster Moon: Please, please, please! I'm so sorry!
- Jimmy Crystal: You'd better have Calloway by the end of next week or SO HELP ME!!!
- Jimmy Crystal: You fired Porsha.
- Buster Moon: No. No. I never fired her.
- Jimmy Crystal: You calling her a liar?
- Buster Moon: No, no, no, no, She just got it wrong, is all. I was only trying to help her do the best she could, and be...believe me, I..I..I just wanted to do the right thing.
- Jimmy Crystal: The right thing to do... [He grabs Moon by the shirt] ...IS WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO!!!
- Buster Moon: But I did! I...I...I delivered a great show. And Ca...Calloway, he's coming. [He holds Moon above the roof] No, no, no! Stop! Stop! No!
- Jimmy Crystal: You really think I'd let a lowlife little amateur loser like you humiliate me!?
- Buster Moon: Please! Please!
- Jimmy Crystal: You made me look bad.
- Buster Moon: No, no! I didn't mean to! No!
- Jimmy Crystal: So I'm gonna have to let you go.
- Jerry: Mr. Crystal! Mr. Crystal!
- Jimmy Crystal: Aah! Jerry!
- Raoul: I tried to stop him, sir.
- Jerry: I'm so sorry to wake you up, sir! It's Moon! He's taken over the theatre and putting his show up right now!!
- Jimmy Crystal: He's... [as he get out of bed] ...WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?! [Jerry screams like a girl when he sees him naked]
- Jimmy Crystal: Thank you, thank you! You're too kind! I appreciate it, really, I-I do! Look, I am very proud of this show! We did great work here, great work! And my good friend Clay, Great to have him back, right? [Audience cheering] Yeah! And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run in my theater, for many many years to come. Right, Moon? [Jimmy notices that Buster Moon and his friends had already gone] Moon?
- Matthew McConaughey – Buster Moon
- Reese Witherspoon – Rosita
- Scarlett Johansson – Ash
- Taron Egerton – Johnny
- Bobby Cannavale – Jimmy Crystal
- Tori Kelly – Meena
- Nick Kroll – Gunter
- Pharrell Williams – Alfonso
- Halsey – Porsha Crystal
- Chelsea Peretti – Suki
- Letitia Wright – Nooshy
- Eric "Blarf" André – Darius
- Adam Buxton – Klaus Kickenklober
- Garth Jennings – Ms. Crawly
- Peter Serafinowicz – Big Daddy
- Jennifer Saunders – Nana Noodleman
- Nick Offerman – Norman
- Bono – Clay Calloway
- Spike Jonze - Jerry
- Julia Davis - Linda Le Bon