Six Days Seven Nights
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Six Days Seven Nights is a 1998 romantic comedy film about a New York magazine editor and a gruff pilot who must put aside their mutual dislike if they are to survive after crash landing on a deserted South Seas island.
- I've flown with you twice and you've crashed half the time.
- Angelica: Quinny, look what I got.
- Quinn: What's that, baby?
- Angelica: It's a bathing suit, silly.
- Frank: I thought it was an eye patch.
- Quinn: There's no deal. We're friends, we have a few laughs... keep it simple.
- Robin: Well, has it always been simple or has there ever been anyone complicated?
- [Quinn gives Robin a nasty look]
- Robin: That's a yes. How complicated? On a scale from one to ten.
- Quinn: Twelve.
- Quinn: You deserve someone... fresher.
- Robin: Isn't that up to me to decide?
- Quinn: Let's be resonable about this. You're not going to come down here and be my co-pilot and I'm not going to go to New York and be your receptionist. Let's not complicate things.
- Robin: Oh, I forgot. You like things simple.
- Quinn: Yeah.
- Quinn: They come here looking for the magic, hoping to find romance, when they can't find it anywhere else.
- Robin: Maybe they will.
- Quinn: It's an island, babe. If you didn't bring it here, you won't find it here.
- Robin: [after using their only flare and hitting a palm tree with it] Oh, no! Oh, uh-oh! Oh, nuts!
- Quinn: [walking up still partly drunk] What the...? What the hell did you do? You wasted our only god damned flare to shoot a god damned palm tree?
- Robin: I wouldn't have shot the god damned tree if you hadn't rolled into me. I was trying to signal the god damned plane.
- Quinn: What god damned plane?
- Robin: [points to a commercial airliner in the sky] That god damned plane.
- Quinn: That god damned plane? That's a commerical airliner! It's 5 miles high going 600 miles an hour. They wouldn't see a nuclear explosion if they were looking for it, much less a flare!
- Robin: How the hell was I supposed know that? If you hadn't drunken yourself into a coma, maybe you could have told me that.
- Quinn: You know what you've done? You know what you've done? You've taken our one good chance of being found and pissed it away!
- Robin: Don't you dare blame this on me. If you were half a pilot, we WOULDN'T BE ON THIS ISLAND!
- Quinn: I am the best god damned pilot you'll ever meet!
- Robin: Hah! I've flown with you twice, you've crashed half the time.
- Robin: [walks away, leaving Quinn confused at her logic, does a double take] And there is nothing wrong with my tits!
- Harrison Ford as Quinn Norris
- Anne Heche as Robin Monroe
- David Schwimmer as Frank Martin
- Jacqueline Obradors as Angelica
- Temuera Morrison as Jager
- Allison Janney as Marjorie
- Douglas Weston as Philippe Sinclair
- Cliff Curtis as Kip
- Danny Trejo as Pierce
- Ben Bodé as Tom Marlowe
- Derek Basco as Ricky
- Amy Sedaris as Robin's secretary