Smith Wigglesworth (June 8, 1859 – March 12, 1947) was a British Pentecostal preacher and faith healer.
- Only believe, only believe. All things are possible, only believe.
- If a robin can sing like that for a worm surely I can work like a father for my good wife and my four fine children!
- I am sure it was not my faith, but it was God in His compassion coming to help me in that hour of need.
- Page 34
- Describing his first healing service, healing 15 people after delivering a sermon unprepared.
- From henceforth, no medicine, no doctors, no drugs of any kind shall come into this house.\
- Pledging his commitment to Faith Healing.
- Page 38
- Some people like to read their bibles in the Hebrew; some like to read it in the Greek; I like to read it in the Holy Spirit
- I am satisfied with the dissatisfaction that never rests until it is satisfied and satisfied again.