Spectre (2015 film)
Spectre is a 2015 film in the James Bond series, in which Bond battles an international terrorist organization led by someone from his past. It stars Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux, Christoph Waltz, Andrew Scott, Monica Bellucci and Ralph Fiennes.
- You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Bond.
- I always knew death would wear a familiar face... but not yours.
Franz Oberhauser/Ernst Stavro Blofeld
- [in convening a SPECTRE conference in Italy] Welcome, James. What took you so long?
- [as he prepares to operate on Bond] A man lives inside his head; that's where the seed of his soul is. James and I were both present recently when a man was deprived of his eyes and the most astonishing thing happened, didn't you notice? He wasn't there anymore. He had gone even though he was still alive, so this brief moment between life and death, there was nobody inside his skull. Most odd.
- The things that bring people together. Out of horror, beauty.
- [Moneypenny meets Bond at his flat]
- Eve Moneypenny: So what's going on, James? There's not one person at MI6 who isn't talking about it.
- James Bond: Talking about... what, exactly?
- Moneypenny: That what you did in Mexico was a step too far. That you're finished.
- Bond: And what do you think?
- Moneypenny: I think you're just getting started.
- Bond: I don't know what you mean.
- Moneypenny: Fine. I think you've got a secret. And it's something you won't tell anyone because you don't trust anyone. [Bond switches on the T.V., revealing a video message from the now-deceased previous M]
- M: 007, if anything happens to me for some reason, I need you to you to do something. Find a man called Marco Sciarra. Kill him... and don't miss the funeral.
- Moneypenny: Jesus! Where did you get it?
- Bond: From my mailbox, just after she died.
- Moneypenny: She was never short of surprises.
- Bond: She wasn't gonna let death get in the way of her job.
- Clinic Barman: Can I get you something, sir?
- Bond: Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.
- Clinic Barman: I'm sorry, we don't serve alcohol.
- Bond: I'm already starting to love this place...
- Lucia Sciarra: Did you kill my husband?
- Bond: He was an assassin. He wouldn't have taken it personally.
- [Bond finds Mr White in Austria and talks to him about SPECTRE's leader]
- Bond: Where is he?
- Mr. White: He is everywhere. He's everywhere! He's at a bar with your friends, he's having dinner with your kids, he's in bed with your lover!
- Blofeld: Why did you come?
- Bond: I came here to kill you.
- Blofeld: And I thought you came here to die.
- Bond: Well, it's all a matter of perspective.
- C: You can't really tell me that one man in the field can compete with all of this, running around out there with his license to kill.
- M: Have you ever had to kill a man, Max? Have you? To pull that trigger, you have to be sure. Yes, you investigate, analyze, assess, target. And then you have to look him in the eye. And you make the call. And all the drones, bugs, cameras, transcripts, all the surveillance in the world can't tell you what to do next. A license to kill is also a license not to kill.
- M: Not a good feeling being watched, is it?
- C: Don't tell me you're responsible for this.
- M: No, but my quartermaster is and he's extremely talented.
- C: Oh, bravo. But in case you hadn't realized it, you two are out of a job so you're trespassing.
- M: I'm afraid you've got the wrong end of the stick, Max. We're going to stop this system going online, and then I'm going to bring you in.
- C: On what grounds, exactly?
- M: Poor taste in friends.
- Bond: You're a hard man to kill, Blofeld. [notices his scar] Ouch. I do hope that doesn't hurt too much.
- Blofeld: My wounds will heal. What about yours?
- Daniel Craig - James Bond
- Lea Seydoux - Madeleine Swann
- Christoph Waltz - Franz Oberhauser/Ernst Stavro Blofeld
- Naomie Harris - Eve Moneypenny
- Andrew Scott - C
- Ralph Fiennes - M
- Monica Bellucci - Lucia Sciarra
- Ben Whishaw - Q
- Jesper Christensen - Mr. White