James Bond (film series)
The James Bond film series deals with the British author Ian Fleming's most famous character, MI6 agent James Bond, also known as agent 007. He has been portrayed, as of 2015, by six actors in the following 24 official films from EON Productions started by film producers Albert R. Broccoli and Harry Saltzman.
- Bond ... James Bond
- Shaken, not stirred.
- Good luck out there in the field... And please return the equipment in one piece.
- Ah, Mr Bond, we’ve been expecting you.
- Some varient as quoted in Telegraph
- Dr. No (1962)
- From Russia with Love (1963)
- Goldfinger (1964)
- Thunderball (1965)
- You Only Live Twice (1967)
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
- Live and Let Die (1973)
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- Moonraker (1979)
- For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- Octopussy (1983)
- Never Say Never Again (1983) [Not an EON Productions film]
- A View to a Kill (1985)
- The Living Daylights (1987)
- License to Kill (1989)
- GoldenEye (1995)
- Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
- The World Is Not Enough (1999)
- Die Another Day (2002)
- Casino Royale (2006)
- Quantum of Solace (2008)
- Skyfall (2012)
- Spectre (2015)
- Ian Fleming, author of the original James Bond novels and stories
- James Bond 007: Nightfire, a video game
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, a video game
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone, a video game
- 007 Legends, a video game
About James Bond (film series)
- With James Bond, people are sure there's gonna be a bit of sex, a bit of fun, a bit of action, a bit of drama and it's gonna be a bit of a joyride. My personal choice is 'From Russia With Love' because that's got all the glamour and the locations and the twists and the humor and rather good storytelling, and places like Istanbul. The Bond pictures will continue on, I suppose.
- Sean Connery Connery's take on life in the movies Dec 25th 2000
- James Bond was established by Ian Fleming as a white character, played by white actors. Play 003 or 006, but you cannot be 007. A lot of people say we should be allowed to play everything. Don’t be ridiculous. If I say I want to play JFK, I should be laughed out of the room.
- Yaphet Kotto, "Former 007 villain Yaphet Kotto says James Bond cannot be black", Ben Child, The Guardian, 8 April 2015.