Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spider-Man: Edge of Time is the next videogame installment following after Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. This game is about The Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 working together to save the world from a timeline gone wrong.
- Spider-Man 2099: Peter, Peter Parker
- Peter Parker: Who's that? Who's talking?
- Spider-Man 2099: Miguel O'Hara, the Spider-Man from 2099.
- Peter Parker: Are the other mes in my head too?
- Spider-Man 2099: No, it's just me and you old timer. I threw together a chronal-link program using a sample of your DNA. It's allowing me to communicate with you to the point and time it was taken. I just wish it was from earlier on. We have almost no time.
- Peter Parker: Time until what?
- Spider-Man 2099: Until you're killed.
- Peter Parker: Until I'm what now? Cause it kinda sounds like you said killed.
- Spider-Man 2099: Listen, a lunatic named Walker Sloan from 2099 created a time gateway. It was a one way trip that dumped him some time in the 1970s. He then used his advanced knowledge to build Alchemax years before it was supposed to be established. Transforming your world and mine.
- Peter Parker: But I work for Alchemax. Are you saying that somehow, wrong?
- Spider-Man 2099: Completely. At this point in time, you earned a living taking news pictures for J. Jonah Jameson.
- Peter Parker: The late night ranting T.V. news guy? Forget it.
- Spider-Man 2099: You can't forget it.
- Peter Parker: Where does this so call death happen?
- Spider-Man 2099: Sloan's building another gateway on the 66th floor so he can travel back and forth. I saw you being killed right there.
- Peter Parker: By who?
- Spider-Man 2099: I couldn't make it out. It doesn't matter. Get out of the building.
- Peter Parker: So a crazed killer can wander around the building without me to stop him? No way. Besides if I find this guy somewhere else, then I'm invincible since I can only die at the gateway right?
- Spider-Man 2099: It's not an exact science Parker.
- Peter Parker: Meaning what?
- Spider-Man 2099: You want to spend an hour getting a crash course on temporal physics? No? Then do what I say.
- Peter Parker: (changing into his Spider-Man costume) You've got to learn about priorities pal. I'm going to do what I think is right and that means going after bad guys. You want a Spider-Man who'll do whatever you want? Go play a videogame.