Spider-Man (2002 video game)
Spider-Man is a 2002 action-adventure game for the Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, and Xbox based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man and the 2002 film of the same name. The game expands on the film's plot, featuring scenes and villains not present in the film. Tobey Maguire and Willem Dafoe reprised their roles from the movie, as Spider-Man and the Green Goblin. Respectively, while Bruce Campbell, who played a wrestling ring announcer in the film, narrates the game's tutorial and bonus levels.
Search for Justice
- Spider-Man: (Narrating) This is how my story begins. My Uncle Ben and Aunt May raised me like a son. They didn't have much money though. I thought my powers can help make up for that. The last time I saw Uncle Ben alive, we argued. I took out my frustration in the ring. Poor Bonesaw never even saw me coming.
- Bonesaw: No more Mr. Nice guy!
- Spider-Man: (Narrating) The fight promoter cheated me, so I didn't think it was my problem that he got robbed.
- Officer #1: Somebody. Stop him!
- Officer #2: Twelve Henry. Call back up. 187 connection on that car jacking on 42nd library.
- (inaudible conservation)
- Spider-Man: (Narrating) Uncle Ben. Murder. I- I have to find the guy that did it. Nothing Peter Parker can do at this point, but Spider-Man is a different story.
- Spider-Man: This is the skulls territory, I'll have to find Uncle Ben's killer if I can get past through every one of the skulls to do it!
- Skulls: What's with the getup, chump!
- Spider-Man: He didn't know anything but I'm getting started.
- Spider-Man: About the dead end. Well, one of these losers are going to give me some answers!
- Spider-Man: Nothing! I'm sure I'm getting warmer although... Now that murderer who can't escape away from me!
- Spider-Man: That carjacker killed old man earlier this time. He was a skull! Where is HE?!
- I can't tell you.... he... killed me.
- Spider-Man: What makes you think I won't?
- AUGH!! Help!... It was Spike! He must be headed for the warehouse... it's below the river that's all.
- Spider-Man: (annoyed) Thanks a lot.
- Spider-Man: It sounds like the police are closing in. I can finally head down to the warehouse if I need to.