Marvel Worldwide, Inc., commonly referred to as Marvel Comics and formerly Marvel Publishing, Inc. and Marvel Comics Group, is an American publisher of comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Worldwide's parent company.
- Astonishing X-Men
- Ultimate X-Men
- Uncanny X-Men
- X-Men; Pixie Strikes Back
- Misc X-titles and Limited Series
- The Avengers (2012 film)
- Iron Man
- Spiderman 2
- Spiderman 3
- X-Men (film)
- X2 (film)
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series
- Spectacular Spider-Man
- X-Men: Animated Series
- X-Men: Evolution
- Wolverine and the X-men
About Marvel Comics
- If you had two things, and on one you earned 100% of the revenues from the efforts that you put into making it, and the other you earned a much smaller percentage for the same amount of time and effort, you’d be more likely to concentrate more heavily on the first, wouldn’t you?
- Tom Brevoort, Marvel’s Executive Editor 
- I enjoyed my time at Marvel, and the people there, but it was time to go. I left Marvel because I'd hit the glass ceiling. I was never going to be promoted, so if I intended to make a mark in the business, it would be as a freelance writer, not an editor. Leaving Marvel allowed me to take assignments at several other companies, and ultimately, to help found Milestone.
- I think they’re so complete now, Marvel. They probably don’t need me anymore. But if they needed me? I’d love to. It’s great to be wanted.
- It was nice in a way to work with more obscure Marvel characters because then the audience wouldn’t have a strong expectation of what they were going to find. It gives us a lot of creative freedom.
- Chris Williams Big Hero 6 Interview Don Hall Chris Williamss
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.