Spider-Man 3 (video game)
Spider-Man 3 is an action game loosely based on the Spider-Man 3|Spider-Man 3 film and released for the Game Boy Advance, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, Wii, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. The Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS & Wii versions were developed by Vicarious Visions while the Microsoft Windows version was developed by Beenox and the Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 versions were developed by Treyarch. There was also going to be a GameCube release of the game but it got cancelled due to its discontinuation along with Shrek the Third. An Xbox version was also planned, but later cancelled due to the low sales for the system along with Shrek the Third.
- Apocalypse Leader: The man is always tryin' to tell us what to do, tryin' to tell what's right and what's wrong. Let me tell ya: it ain't no difference! Just comes down to who has the power to make the rules. From now on; WE have the power, WE make the rules, our time has come. The Apocalypse is here!
- Spider-Man: I'm so sick of you mouth-breathing knuckle draggers! You wouldn't know power if it kicked you in the ass, and you sure as hell wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. But, hey, you think you're tough guys(?) In that case show me whatcha got. (Spider-Man shutting up the Apocalypse with his big words.)
- Mary Jane: So Harry still won't talk to you?
- Peter: I've tried everything, MJ. He just won't listen. He's convinced that I killed his dad.
- Mary Jane: But he's your best friend, Peter. Deep down he has to know you'd never do anything to hurt him. Don't worry, give him time. I'm sure he'll get over it.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Parker! That's the third call I got about "Giant lizards running among in Gramercy Park." Giant lizards! Get me photos, pronto!
- Peter: Right away, Mr Jameson. Giant lizards? They hadn't paid me enough.
- (A few minutes later...)
- J. Jonah Jameson: I said get me giant lizards and I meant it, Parker! You think I don't know the difference between some guy in a costume and the real deal? Get me giant lizards or you're fired!
- Peter: Should've know that was too easy. Guess I'll start looking in Gramercy Park.
Gang Quotes (PS2\Wii version)
Mad Bomber gang
- Mad bomber : What? so you some sort of fashion show? (About black suit)
- Mad bomber : Look at you, Spider-man, all dressed for your own funeral already! (About black suit)
- Spider-man (Black Suit) : The next bomb I find is getting webbed right to your face! (Fight against Carlyle)
- Spider-man (Black Suit) : Stay still for a minute. It will hurt a bit...meaning it WILL HURT A LOT! (Against Morbius)
- Spider-man: I don't know if you actually qualify as "mad bomber", you seem more like the "mildly annoying bomber!" (Vs Carlyle)
- Carlyle : Hope you're not attached to your new suit...it will be blown to bits with you in it! (About black suit)
- Carlyle : Who cares if you have a different suit or not, you will not stop us!(About black suit)
- Carlyle : You'll get a bang out of this, I promise!
- Spider-man (Black Suit) : If what are you telling me isn't true i'll be back, and you'll be sorry! (Starting a gang quest)
- Spider-man (Black suit) : Still not sure what is this, but I surely like it! (about symbiote)