Ultimate Spider-Man (video game)
Ultimate Spider-Man is a video game based on the comic book of the same name by Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley. The game was released in 2005 for all 6th-gen video game consoles, including PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, DS, GBA, and PC. Treyarch, who made the console games based on the Spider-Man movies, developed the console game, while Vicarious Visions developed the DS and GBA versions and Beenox Entertainment ported the PC version from consoles.
- For the comic, see Ultimate Spider-Man.
- 1 Main Story
- 2 Races against Johnny Storm
- 3 External links
- Peter Parker: This is how it all began...
- Peter is bitten by the OZ spider and screams in agony.
- Peter Parker: Which of course
- Spider-Man screams"WOHOOO!!!" as he swings through the comic panels.
- Peter Parker: Leads to nonsense like this.
- Venom: Our fathers died to create me. And now, you will too.
- Peter Parker: Stop this before you do something you'll regret!
- Mary Jane has told Peter she'll fix the hole in the rear of his tights
- Mary Jane Watson: I just need to stitch up a hole in the butt, and I'll give it back to you.
- Peter Parker: I can explain the hole in the butt by the way.
- Mary Jane Watson: Please don't.
- Peter Parker: Are you done with my butt... Erm, hole, yet? Eh, there's some idiot causing trouble a few blocks from here. I need to skedaddle.
- Spider-Man swings in to stop Shocker
- Spider-Man: I didn't know your name was Her-man!
- Human Torch: Yo yo yo Spidey.
- Spider-Man: Johnny Storm, of the world famous Fantastic Four. What are you dong in Queens?
- Human Torch: What, I can't be in Queens?
- Spider-Man: I have to be here, but you? Go save the world.
- Spider-Man: What, you think just because you can fly through the sky in a streak of fire, WHOA, you can beat me?
- Little boy: Yay! Balloon!
- Venom eats the boy. This is a reference to a frustrating occurance during the Spider-Man 2 video game based on the film, where a randomly, yet frequent occuring goal has a small child lose their balloon & the player has to retrieve it.
Hell of a Mess
- Wolverine: See these claws? Unbreakable. You? Bet not.
- Wolverine: Bub, you have no idea how big a mistake you just made.
*Venom climbs up the wall*
- Wolverine: What the Hell are you trying to do?!
Like a Rhinoceros, but Bigger
- *Spider-Man sees Rhino hunched over*
- Spider-Man: Hey, you! Is that a rhinoceros horn or are you just ha-ppy... to see...
- Rhino stands up straight & Spidey realises how big Rhino actually is
- Spider-Man: I am so scared I can't even finish my lame joke.
- Spider-Man: Why not a guy dressed up as a teddy bear who gives hugs? How about that, huh? Just once, a huggy-bear instead of a big rhino or-or a scorpion?
- Spider-Man: [Weakly] Oh, that's a boo-boo...
- Spider-Man: Hey! Are you fighting another superhero on the side other than me? I thought we had something special. I bet it's Daredevil, isn't it? What does he have that I-
- Electro: Back off, kid!
*After Electrocuting Spider-Man*
- Electro: ...I did it! I finally got that little yutz!
- Spider-Man: (Refering to Beetle) There's something you don't see every day. Well, almost every day. Not every day.
- Spider-Man: Cool suit. Where'd you get it?
*swings out of frame, then back in*
- Spider-Man: And by cool, I mean bulky and cumbersome.
- Spider-Man: Are we playing catch because you SUCK AT IT!
18 & Over
- Spider-Man: How does it feel to get your butt kicked by a fifteen year old kid?!
- Spider-Man: Aww, lil' fella's all tuckered out.
- Spider-Man: Why don't you hit yourself for a minute while I go get a glass of water.
- Spider-Man: (Singing) The fist bone's connected to the face bone!
- Spider-Man: [After being thrown through the roof of a building] Okay, I have officially run out of ways to say "Ow".
- Spider-Man: [When fighting the Green Goblin, referring to his fireballs] Only you can prevent Spider-Man fires!
- Green Goblin: PARKER! SEAR THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES!
- Spider-Man: [When fighting the Green Goblin/While racing him] Ah, you big nudnik!
The Great Escape
- Venom: Parker... is MINE! Mine! And you can't have him!
- Silver Sable: I'm glad your loose Brock. I can kick your ass good and proper now.
- Spider-Man: Crazy-silver-hottie threatens my family, I should let Eddie eat her! He'd be doing me a favour! Oh, but then I'd feel guilty about that too, because, clearly, I don't have enough things to feel guilty about. So here I am, trying to save the crazy woman. If my life were any more stupid, it would be on network TV.
- Eddie Brock: (After Carnage pushes him over) Oh my God! I... know... (Venom's voice) ... YOU! PARKER!
The Final Battle
- Spider-Man: Eddie, Trask doesn't wanna play!
- Spider-Man: Oh I swear I'm gonna smack those giant teeth out of your head if you don't knock it off!
- Venom: I know how to control the suit now... isn't that what you wanted?
- Venom: You used me.
- Trask: You're gonna tip us over!
Races against Johnny Storm
- Spider-Man: I have come to reclaim the honor of my family name!
- Human Torch: What?
- Spider-Man: I was watching "Fist of Legend" last night.
- Human Torch: Heh, I knew you'd come back.
- Spider-Man: Just came by to say: I won the last one!
- Human Torch: You did not!
- Spider-Man: I won! You lost!
- Human Torch: You so did not!
- Spider-Man: Aaaand, the one before that.
- Human Torch: Not a big fan of reality, are you?
During the race
- Human Torch: Madam Web's faster than you, and I don't even get the reference!
Spider-Man: Speedball's fater than you! Spider-Man: Darkhawk's faster than you! Spider-Man: If you played more video games, you'd make those turns better. Spider-Man: That feeling that just overwhelmed you; that's loosing!
- Spider-Man: HA! Now I own you!
- Spider-Man: Now I get to hit on your sister, right?