Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion
Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion (previously Spooky's House of Jumpscares) is a 2014 survival-horror video game developed and published by Lag Studios, later to be updated fully on July 28, 2015 on Steam, and later updated again with an endless mode and a DLC named Karamari Hospital, and also got revamped as 'Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion: HD Renovation'.
- I know what you have done, and what you have yet to do.
- But it's alright, because I'm inside you now.
- We are one but I am many...
- Hush now my child, you're safe now.
- Tiny, Shining holes in the sky.
- Delicate, perfect emptiness.
- Black, growing absences of life.
- Cold, swarming death.
- And we shall become them.
- To become a puppet is to rid oneself of the pain and harshness of choice.
- Now nothing you do is your fault, now you belong to something...
- You belong to me..
- Join us.
- Why do you run, child?
- Your submission is inevitable.
- Your flesh will sustain my children.
- And I saw, from eyes that were not mine.
- And I felt, with a fear I could not reason.
- They watch us, they invade us.
- And keep us happy, committing treason.
- To a King we didn't deserve.
- To a Son who waits weeping.
- That I knew, from knowledge gained while sleeping.
- Now you have nothing to fear.
- Now you have nothing to think.
- Follow your selfish desires.
- Follow your natural instinct.
- After all you're just an animal.
- It's much easier than trying to think.
- You are more than just an animal.
- Use the soul you've been given.
- And be responsible for your actions.
- With every bite with bone and skin.
- The temple groaned and shook again.
- His dwelling place did I neglect.
- To the end with bad effect.
- Believe in God, but question the teachings of men.
- Why did you leave your soul behind?
- The worm feeds from you.
- Dark worms scream inside my brain.
- Begging me to eat again.
- Hearts, and blood, and bile, and soil.
- I must consume to end turmoil.
Monster 5 (Ghost Cow)
- Your fear allows me to enter your mind.
- Your obligation allows me to control your hands.
- Your reason allows me to break your eyes.
- Your guilt allows me to loosen your neck.
- Your expectation allows me to hide the truth.
- Your tendencies have allowed me to make you (after killing The Protagonist)
Monster 6 (Becca)
- You awake in a wasteland not meant for you.
- The ground underneath you screams.
- The sky above violently pulls you.
- And the air around you presses down, trying to worm its way in.
- Threshold of consciousness(written on the floor)
- Well hello there. Are you lost, little one?(The Cat greeting The Protagonist)
- This place can help those who are ready, but expect turmoil more than you are usted to(after greeting The Protagonist)
- Two sides of the same coin
- Knowing your projections can help you achieve freedom
- The mask you wear serves its purpose well, but be careful not to lose yourself in it.
- Put on your mask.(written on the computer screen)
- Be who you are to others
- Be part of something
- Become more than yourself
- Follow the group
- Balance is the key to keeping your mind free and sane.
- Knowing your shadow can greatly help you, but be ready to see what you'd rather not be.