Star Wars: Droids
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
Star Wars: Droids – The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO is a 1985 animated television series spin-off from the original Star Wars trilogy. It focuses on the exploits of droids R2-D2 and C-3PO between the events of Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. The series was produced by Nelvana on behalf of Lucasfilm and broadcast on ABC with its sister series Ewoks (as part of The Ewoks and Droids Adventure Hour).
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The White Witch
- Jord Dusat: Sise Fromm? The gang leader?!
- Tig Fromm: I am Tig Fromm! I am of the new ways! Technology is the key to the power of the new Fromm gang, not ancient blood ties and old world methods. Those are the ways of my father, Sise.
- Jord: You're not Sise. Boy, that's a relief. I've heard stories about your dad. Kidnapping, extortion, blaster running. Are they all true?
- Tig: Be careful, Mr. Dusat! I am an ambitious man. Ambitious men can be dangerous.
- Jord: Just trying to be friendly.
- Tig: I don't want your friendship; I just want your science!!
- Jord: Hey, just tell me what I'm not supposed to know, and you've got it!
- Tig: You know very little… only about this secret base. But even that information in the hands of Jabba, Arnat or one of the other gang leaders could be very harmful to my plan.
- Jord: You sound like you're trying to take over the other gangs or something.
- Tig: What?!
- Vlix Oncard: I didn't say nothing!
- Jord: I was only kidding! A joke! Ha, ha.
- Tig: You make too many jokes, Mr. Dusat! But yes. That's exactly what I plan to do. But as for you…
- Vlix: You want me to rearrange his molecules?
- Tig: No need. He's being transported to my father's stronghold on Annoo.
- Jord: Look, if you don't let me out of here, I've got friends that'll come in here and bust me out! And then you'll be sorry!
- Vlix: Show me a droid that can do that!
Escape Into Terror
The Trigon Unleashed
A Race to the Finish
- Sise Fromm: Because of them, I lost my super-weapon, the Trigon! The key to my takeover of every other gang in the galaxy! And now, all I have is this floating scrap heap!
- [Sise Fromm is talking to a figure who is standing in the shadows]
- Sise Fromm: I used to be the number one gangster in the galaxy. Now look at me! All because of those young speeder racers and their friends! I want you to make them pay!
- Shadowy figure: I will do as you ask, Sise Fromm.
- Tig Fromm: [to Vlix] Who's he talking to?
- Sise: I should mention I'm not getting along with some of the other gang leaders.
- Shadowy figure: Jabba the Hutt has a reward out for you!
- Sise: Oh… you, you can't tell him I'm here!
- Shadowy figure: Have no fear, Sise Fromm. I owe you a favor. I shall do as you ask.
- Sise: Good. Use any means you want. Just bring those meddlers to me!
- Shadowy figure: No one escapes me! I have someone on the job. Just remember. [steps into the light and reveals himself to be none other than…]
- Tig: Boba Fett!
- Boba Fett: After this, we are settled, Sise Fromm. After this, I owe you nothing.
- Tig: [to Vlix] Why are we getting mixed up with that bounty hunter?
- Vlix Oncard: They don't come much worse than him. I almost feel sorry for those two speeder racers.
The Lost Prince
The New King
- [IG-88, a bounty hunting droid, makes contact with Zatec Cha aboard his own ship]
- Vinga: [appears on the screen] Who is it wishes to speak with the soon to be King of Tammuz-an, almost Grand Overlord—
- Zatec Cha: [pushes Vinga aside] SILENCE!! What of the Royal Scepter? Do you have it?!
- IG-88: Soon. Julpa is bringing it to Tammuz-an.
- Zatec Cha: What?!! At dawn tomorrow, I, Zatec-Cha, shall become King of Tammuz-an, but only if I possess the Scepter! Julpa must not interfere!!
- IG-88: You will have both the Scepter and Julpa.
- Zatec Cha: Don't fail me, IG-88!
- IG-88: That should teach them a lesson. Julpa is mine to capture, not yours to destroy.
- Zatec Cha: When the durkiis are soothed, they are very docile. But when they are angry, there is no beast in all of Tammuz-an that can match their viciousness!
The Pirates of Tarnoonga
The Revenge of Kybo Ren
Coby and the Starhunters
Tail of the Roon Comets
The Roon Games
Across the Roon Sea
The Frozen Citadel
The Great Heep
- Admiral Screed: Round one to you, Baobab, but the fight is not over yet!
- Star Wars: Droids quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- TV stubs
- Cancelled shows
- Star Wars
- 1980s American animated TV shows
- 1980s Canadian animated TV shows
- Traditionally animated TV shows
- American children's animated space adventure TV shows
- American children's animated science fantasy TV shows
- Canadian children's animated space adventure TV shows
- Canadian children's animated science fantasy TV shows