Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (video game)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
These are quotes from the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the video game adapation of the film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith .
- Obi-Wan: We're about to become a lot thinner. [sees hole in elevator] Quick, back into the elevator.
- Anakin: You first, master.
- Obi-Wan: There's no time to argue. GO! [scene change to room outside elevator, there is a crash, the elevator opens revealing both Jedi Knights dusting themselves off] Next time, we're taking the stairs!
- [Anakin block attacks Mace Windu's striking lightsaber from the Chancellor]
- Anakin: What are you doing?
- Windu: He's a traitor to the Republic! Letting him live is too dangerous.
- Anakin: Letting you kill him is against our Jedi beliefs. I won't allow it!
- Windu: Anakin, come to your senses! [Anakin force pushes him away from the Chancellor.] So be it!
- [Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers have just murdered all the Jedi in the Temple]
- Darth Vader: This will be a day long remembered. Soon, the Jedi will be no more.
- Obi-Wan: It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!
- Darth Vader: You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.
- Obi-Wan: Don't try it!
- [Vader leaps over Obi-Wan, lands behind him, impales him with his lightsaber, and kicks his body down the hill. He returns to the landing platform, where he is greeted by Darth Sidious and his Stormtroopers]
- Darth Sidious: Excellent work, my apprentice. There are none left to oppose us. The galaxy is ours now. Your new weapon, Lord Vader. [Presents Vader with a red lightsaber, which he considers for a moment before igniting it and impaling Sidious]
- Darth Vader: No! The galaxy belongs to ME!