Swimming is an individual or team sport and activity. Competitive swimming is one of the most popular Olympic sports, with events in freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly. In addition to these individual events, Olympic swimmers also participate in relays. Swimmers can also compete in open-water events (i.e. swimming in the Ocean).
- Greatest swimmers always put their attention on improving their time and not on reaching other athletes. And in the end, that's the matter, once you've done the time, you've no more someone to beat.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.
- Amit Ray Walking the Path of Compassion (2015)
- Our enemy - not the guy next to us, but the clock.
- When I retire I will swim against Micheal Phelps and beat him.
- In good days, no one can beat me, in bad days, no one can beat me.
- In relays I do the 110%, but I still swim for myself.
- I think 95% of results is due to the athlete, due to his psyco-fisiological maturity, and 5% to coach, but this 5% matters a lot. The coach and the athlete are like a strong box (athlete) and his password (coach). Without the other, the first cannot reach his purpose
- In the training of a champion, the coach matters the 5%, but that 5% for the athlete is the difference between the 20th and the podium.
- Go big or go home.
- Night swimming deserves a quiet night.
- Night Swimming, R.E.M.
- Swimming Quotes - Quotes about Swimming.