All human beings are our brother and sisters. Working for their welfare is obligatory for Muslims.
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (17 October 1817 – 27 March 1898), also known as Sir Syed and also Sayed Ahmad Khan, was an Indian educator and politician, and an Islamic reformer and modernist.
- All human beings are our brother and sisters. Working for their welfare is obligatory for Muslims.
- Superstition cannot be the part of Iman (faith).
- The first requisite for the progress of a nation is the brotherhood and unity amongst sections of the society.
- Do not show the face of Islam to others; instead show your face as the follower of true Islam representing character, knowledge, tolerance and piety.
- To the Muslim community Sir Syed Ahmed Khan was and is like the eye which weeps for the suffering of any and every part of the body.