Syed Ahmed Khan
- All human beings are our brother and sisters. Working for their welfare is obligatory for Muslims.
- Superstition cannot be the part of Iman (faith).
- The first requisite for the progress of a nation is the brotherhood and unity amongst sections of the society.
- Do not show the face of Islam to others; instead show your face as the follower of true Islam representing character, knowledge, tolerance and piety.
- To the Muslim community Sir Syed Ahmed Khan was and is like the eye which weeps for the suffering of any and every part of the body.
- Azhar Mohammed New Age Islam