Talk:Syed Ahmed Khan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page has been flagged for a review of its copyright status, as it may contain too many quotes from a copyrighted source. See Wikiquote:Copyrights for more information on Wikiquote copyright policy. Please do not remove this tag from this page until it has been checked by a user familiar with the fair use provisions of U.S. copyright law and edited down if necessary.|
- The cited article consists of unsourced attributions. More reliable sources are needed. ~ Ningauble (talk) 15:26, 11 September 2016 (UTC)
- All human beings are our brother and sisters. Working for their welfare is obligatory for Muslims.
- Superstition cannot be the part of Iman (faith).
- The first requisite for the progress of a nation is the brotherhood and unity amongst sections of the society.
- Do not show the face of Islam to others; instead show your face as the follower of true Islam representing character, knowledge, tolerance and piety.