Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Love for All, Hatred for None.
- Mirza Nasir Ahmad, third spiritual leader of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
- Swords can win territories but not hearts, forces can bend heads but not minds.
- Mirza Tahir Ahmad, the fourth Caliph, the author of 'Revelation, Rationality, Knowledge and Truth'.
- In Pakistan both branches [of the Ahmadis] fell to persecutions, sanction by the state in 1984 with General Zia Ul-Haq's Ordinance XX, which forbade Ahmadis of either branch from calling themselves Muslims, their religion Islam, or their temples mosques. Under penalty of law, they could not perform the call to prayer, pray in the manner of Muslims, quote the Qur'an or hadith, greet each other with "as-salamu alaikum," or receite the shahadah... In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, it was illegal for some people to say, "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.”
- Michael Muhammad Knight, author of Journey to the End of Islam.