Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
- As much as I like acting, I know that I would love to have a different life, a private life. I think doing this now for a living has become really hard. It's really hard. I would rather go do other things and have whatever amount of time I have left in my life, have more of a normal life I want to find out if it's possible. How close can I get?
- Acting in the theatre is fun, acting in film is work.
- Gossip is probably the thing that makes me the most sad... Even educated people read Gawker and Defamer and all this other crap, and it's a world of people who have small lives, and their whole thing is to have this ledge that they can spit down on people from.
- One day you're filling out applications to be a waiter, and the next you're nominated for an Oscar. This business is crazy.
- I'm starting to feel I have to cure my addiction to Hollywood money, because while it's delightful, it's also insidious.
- When you talk about private contractors, I've always been someone who felt that defense was tantamount to treason.
- It's a difficult thing to say, but I believe it: I consider my entire movie career a complete failure... I'll tell you why. The goal of movie making is to star in a film where your performance drives the film, and the film is either a soaring critical or commercial success, and I never had that.
- I was very competitive with my brothers when I was younger. Now we are all in completely different worlds.
- I feel like I am two different people. I have interest in acting, and I have a lot of political interests that I'd like to pursue.