- "If you want to increase your charisma, stop acting timidly or arrogantly. You must always remember to think cautiously fisrt, acting is after and only after." ~ Nguyễn Huy Dũng
nguyễn huy dũng is me (Sunkuz)
Id like to add this but i don't know from who it is: "It’s not arrogance when you know your opponent is talking shit."
- An arrogant man is a weak man.
- Boasting is not courage. He who boasts much cannot do much. Much gesticulation does not prove courage.
- It's only arrogance if you're wrong.
- With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured.
I removed this recent addition as an arrogant assumption of notability of the statement by someone neither famous nor with any particular expertise on the subject, nor even a great deal of either wit or wisdom:
- Atheists are arrogant? We’re not the ones saying the whole universe was created by a super being just for our benefit.
- Graham Martin-Royale "Readers’ beefs of the day" (30 October 2014)
Many of the most obnoxiously stupid of atheists simply imply that such is the criteria for them believing there is any will at work in the cosmos beyond such petty little wills and comprehensions as they can understand and appreciate. I doubt if most theists of even the most naïve and isolated of viable traditions are so arrogant as to believe the cosmos exists solely for their benefit, and the wisest do not whine and complain and moan and mock because the All is not and can never be so puny a thing as to entirely subordinate itself to the shallow and vapid whims and wills and whimsy of those who actually expect the greatest entity or essence of all to be so petty as to exist to cater entirely to their petty little whims, notions, demands and expectations. The wisest of many theistic and atheistic traditions reject such nonsense for what it is, and reject the attributing of it to others falsely, and respect all the headway people can and do make against such ignorant and confused assumptions and assertions. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 21:38, 9 December 2014 (UTC) + tweaks
- P.S. : To help clarify my own stance a bit, which I know confounds the expectations of many: I am a humble and bold agnostic gnostic absurdist universalist monist mystic. I know I don't know all that much, relative to all there IS to be known in the Cosmos, nor all that much that can be told even of that I DO know, but know enough to know not to presume I know what is best for others to believe or do or say, or not believe or do or say. I do believe ignorance as well as knowledge should be free to present itself, and silly and serious hopes and fears and rationality about them as well — and none of these absolutely constrained or controlled by the ignorant and confused wills of any other mortal minds. I believe in Justice, Unity, Liberty and Joyous Universal Love of ALL Awareness, Life and Love — and I know that most people don’t have very much of an idea of all that means. So it goes… ⨀∴☥☮♥∵ॐ …Blessings. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 23:44, 9 December 2014 (UTC) + tweaks