Intended article scope
- There is article Women in Islam although Aurat also means women, but
1) all those women referred as Aurat are not necessarily Muslim secondly
2) Aurat word is referred to wife also.
3) Aurat is word for women (body) or wife in many Asian language including Arabic, Turkish, Persian, Azerbaijani, Urdu
4) Aprox. (2020 AD) estimated 1.9 billion Muslims in world comes to aprox 950 million women + 1 can safely assume 1/3 i.e. 50 million hindi language Non Muslim women using word Aurat alternatively = Day today experience of womanhood of around 1 billion women is associated with word 'Aurat'
5) Article Women on wikiquote is already reaching 135,000 bytes, how many more quotes we can push in there
Besides scope of Women in Islam article is religious scope of Aurat article is intended to be wider including traditional cultural, literary, and feminist interactions with this word. To understand and bring out cultural essence and experience around this word.
I agree that this should be discussed on the talkpage first. Where a proposed change is disputed, absent consensus for the change, the status quo ante must be restored. That is how a consensus-based process works.
A possibility would also be the article Marriage in Pakistan.--დამოკიდებულება (talk) 09:05, 8 May 2020 (UTC)