Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am the best receiver in the NFL.
- There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
- Man, they've got a better chance at finding Osama than stopping me tonight. I don't mean to be rude...
- Yeah, McDonald's? That's my supplement.
- I got a trivia question...How do you stop 85?
- Ocho Cinco: You are not gonna stop me I know your weakness.
Hall: Yeah? What is my weakness?
Ocho Cinco: You're a DB and you suck cocks too much.
- During a radio conversation with Atlanta cornerback DeAngelo Hall
- I gotta show em' how to eat right man, that's all...I got all five food groups. Pancakes, sausage-egg McMuffin, cinnamon roll, large orange juice... I just be juiced all day.
- It's crazy. The refs wanna see what I'm gonna do. That's when you know you're good. When the ref's want to see it, you know you doin' somethin' right.
- Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't Chad Johnson. Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't good. I had to keep from crying on the sideline because I wished I wasn't that good because I wouldn't be getting the attention I'm getting. I just want to catch the ball, that's it.
- But the same question still stands, year after year. How do you stop 85?
- Reporter: So Chad are you guaranteeing victory?
Ocho Cinco: Yeah that's right! I guarantee it. They undefeated, we tryin to get to .500. It's gon' be fun.
- Prior to a matchup with then undefeated Kansas City Chiefs during the 2003 Season