Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
- Who wills, can. Who tries, does. Who loves, lives.
- There are those that stare up at the stars and those that build rocketships
- Maelstrom: Ah! There's the difference between us, Carmen. You spend so much time with your precious little plans, trying to make tidy entrances and exits, that you forget why we are really thieves in the first place... to take what others have, period. End of career description.
- Carmen: Wrong! I do it for the mental gymnastics, the challenge of...
- Maelstrom: "Oh spare me the twisted philosophies Carmen. You've got a serious problem, you know that? And the sooner you realize you are no better than anyone else who steals, for fun or profit, the better off we'll all be.
- Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Retribution Part 3: Maelstrom's Revenge (author needed).