Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He only profits from praise who values criticism.
- If the critics were always right we should be in deep trouble.
- Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been put up to a critic.
- A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car.
- To escape criticism — do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- Never answer a critic, unless he's right.
- I love criticism just so long as it's unqualified praise.
- Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship.
- Zeuxis (c. 400 BC).
- A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Those who cannot do, criticize.