Would someone like to give a reason for merging with doctor who when people have already decided on splitting it? --Ragzouken 06:38, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
Keep this page where it is
Too much new stuff
I think that there is too much new stuff and not enough classic series stuff.
- I have seen that half of this page is only one doctor and the rest is 6 doctors, terrible!
- Okay... I have put in articles from Earthshock, Attack of the Cybermen, The Invasion, The Tomb of the Cybermen, Revenge of the Cybermen and The Wheel in Space. --Random Dude 19:14, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
Policy is evolving toward keeping quotes in articles about the show, rather than splitting them into separate articles about the characters. See discussion at the Village Pump. ~ Ningauble 16:43, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- See also discussion at Talk:Doctor Who and the recently adopted Wikiquote:Fictional characters guideline. ~ Ningauble (talk) 15:58, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
Need for more registration and input by Doctor Who editors — and others.
I encourage many of the people who have edited here, or at other pages, whether related to Doctor Who or not, to register a username so as to more effectively voice opinions and to be able to vote in major issues that occur on the wiki in the months and years to come.
At the Village Pump I raised the issue of a need to expand potentials and lessen restrictions on this and other pages. I believe that there is need for extensive discussion and eventually a vote on this matter, within a few months.
I intend to gradually do extensive work on the Doctor Who pages in coming months — adding airdates and links, and doing minor cleanup work. I don't plan to actually add many quotes to the articles initally, but eventually might do so, as I review past episodes of the series in the coming year. I encourage anyone interested in developing the Doctor Who pages more extensively to register a user account here, so as to have more effective influence on policy decisions which need to be confronted in coming months regarding existing guidelines and limitations that have been promoted regarding quotes from TV shows and films, including those of Doctor Who. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 06:54, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- They become line dancers of death