Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to David Horowitz.
- Commodity fetishism is the key to the prosperity and efficiency of the capitalist economy and to the relative peace of capitalist states. It is what makes us work together. — 2001 debate with Michael Albert
- For the sake of the poorest peasants in this godforsaken country, I can't wait for the Contras to march into this town and liberate it from these fucking Sandinistas!
- Commodity fetishism is the key to the prosperity and efficiency of the capitalist economy and to the relative peace of capitalist states. It is what makes us work together.
- Debate with Michael Albert, unidentified 2001 date, unidentified forum
- Leftists want to regulate everything but hard drugs and sex.
- Unidentified, undated speech at Michigan State University, unidentified publication citation
- Republicans like art, so people who are genuine artists shouldn't worry.
- Minneapolis Star Tribune, unidentified issue, unidentified article about cutbacks in the NEA, sidebar
- It is the human wish to be told lies that keep us as primitive morally and socially as we are. (...) I am persuaded that a lie grounded in human desire is too powerful for mere reason to kill.
- If you are a conservative and leftists have not tried to smear you as a McCarthyite, racist, sexist, or homophobe, it simply means that, in their estimation, you are not very effective.