- YouTube is not a reliable source by Wikimedia standards. One can, however, try to find quotes from such videos in more reliable published sources. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 10:54, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
This is basically an anti-Cheney page. So many quotes taken out of context just to make him look bad. He is a good man whether you agree with him politcially or not. I really dispise this type of attack. This entire page should be redone with SOME form of balance.
- —This unsigned comment is by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- If it needs work, work on it. Stop whining. ~ Zorro 19:00, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Dick Cheney.
- It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.
- Instead of being the leader of an international coalition that came and reversed aggression, and restored civil order, if you will, in that part of the world, we shift and become the imperial power who's coming in willy-nilly, occupying national capitals, taking down governments that we disagree with, that we don't like.
- on not pushing on to Baghdad during the first Gulf War; MSNBC interview during campaign August 2000
- Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam now has weapons of mass destruction.
- Maybe his mother loved him, but I've never met anybody who does. He's never won anything, as best I can tell.
- It's a tougher program for tougher customers.
- Talking about the administration's treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. 
About Cheney (unsourced)
- I've never stood that close to evil.
- Spoken by Lewis Black, an American stand-up comedian, about meeting Cheney.