Note: Lede/intro from article at en.wikipedia. Cheers, -- Cirt (talk) 15:07, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Removed "Further reading" sect
- Belkin, Aaron (2008). "'Don't Ask, Don't Tell': Does the Gay Ban Undermine the Military's Reputation?" Armed Forces & Society, Jan 2008; vol. 34: pp. 276–291
- Bowling, Kirby L., Firestone, Juanita M., and Harris, Richard J. (2005). "Analyzing Questions That Cannot Be Asked of Respondents Who Cannot Respond" Armed Forces & Society, Apr 2005; vol. 31: pp. 411–437
- Carter, Chad C. and Kolenc, Antony B. (2005). "Don't Ask, Don't Tell:" Has the Policy Met Its Goals?PDF (157 KB) University of Dayton Law Review, Fall 2005.
- Donnelly, Elaine (2007). "Constructing the Co-Ed Military," Duke University Journal of Gender Law and Policy, May 2007.
- Johansson, Warren and William A Percy. (1994). Outing: Shattering the Conspiracy of Silence. Harrington Park Press.
- Levy, Yagil (2007). "The Right to Fight: A Conceptual Framework for the Analysis of Recruitment Policy toward Gays and Lesbians" Armed Forces & Society, Jan 2007; vol. 33: pp. 186–202
- Moradi, Bonnie and Laura Miller, (2010). “Attitudes of Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans toward Gay and Lesbian Service Members,” Armed Forces & Society Vol. 36, no. 3 (April 2010) . Attitudes of Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans toward Gay and Lesbian Service Members — Armed Forces & Society. Afs.sagepub.com (2009-10-29). Retrieved on 2010-10-13.
- Schaub, Gary Jr. (2010). "Unit Cohesion and the Impact of DADT" Strategic Studies Quarterly Vol. 4, No. 3 (Fall 2010), pages 85–101
- Zylbergold,Bonnie (2007). "The Key to Enlightenment: Semper-fi, a documentary about ex-marine Jeff Key, showcased at Frameline31", American Sexuality Magazine
Removed above sect from article page, per community consensus at Wikiquote:Village Pump. Cheers, -- Cirt (talk) 23:59, 14 October 2013 (UTC)