Talk:Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy
|This article needs to conform to our limits on quotations policy.
The subject of this article is a television show, and as a result, there should only be: one quote for less than 30 minutes, two quotes for 30 minute shows, and five quotes for 60 minute shows (see our TV policy for shows of other lengths).
If you would like to add another quote to the page, you may first need to remove one that is already there in order to keep within the bounds of fair use of copyright material.
Less quotes PLEASE! 
What good is a Wikiquote article if the whole freakin' episode is quoted? And why are there so many grammatical errors?! SOMEBODY HELP CLEAN IT UP! Link 486 20:26, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- I agree! Stratford490 20:52, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- I don't. Episodes are better when fully quoted. JBT
188.8.131.52 has messed with the articles. --Toa of Mirrors 06:12, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
This page needs cleaning up and splitting into at least three parts
Soph 23:15, 26 September 2010 (UTC)
- Also removal of the character bits at the bottom - they don't really add anything to the article, and it would be much shorter. Removal of some quotes so there were only a few per episode would bring the size down too.
Removal of quotes
- Seeing as there has been no reply regarding this page, and that the number of quotes far exceeds the limit on quotations (and therefore probably violates copyright) I am going to start reducing this page by removing poorer, unquoteworthy quotes. Although the limit per episode should be one (as it is under thirty minutes run-time) I will keep more if necessary. Please do not undo the changes. They are needed.
- Once this is done I will cleanup and split if necessary.
- Removing done: Season1. Songs. Specials. Characters. Some small sections. Still to do: Seasons 2-5; cleanup and split.
- Removed songs sections as there is no need for it on wikiquote: these lyrics can be easily found on google, and wikiquote is not meant for song-lyrics.
- Removed the character sections, as they contained poor, short, one-line quotes. Anything quote-worthy was moved to the "unidentified" section.
There should only be one quote per episode for this program as it is only 22 minutes long
- Actually, although actual running time may be only 22 minutes, by convention, it is considered to be a half-hour program and is thus eligible for 2 quotes per episode. This appears on WQ:LOQ where it states that the length of a show includes its commercial time. Thanks. ~ UDScott (talk) 00:10, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
WTF!!! You guys have been doing some serious butchering on one of my favorite shows! On the other hand, it is a little less unweeldy now. Keep up the good work! Jdaniels15 (talk) 11:14, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
Technically, if it's in breach of copyright, (as this article was - some episodes just quoted the entire episode) the entire Wikiquotes could be shut down, not just this page. Quotes need to be less than 250 words long, and, for this program AT MOST 2 quotes per episode. Soph (talk) 16:07, 10 April 2012 (UTC)