Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999-2009) was an original animated television created by Danny Antonucci and became one of the longest running and most successful franchises on Cartoon Network. The series features three boys, Ed, Edd and Eddy, known as 'the Eds', who create crazy money-making schemes in order to buy Jawbreakers, their favorite candy.
May I Have This Ed?
Look Before You Ed
- Jimmy [frightfully]: Winter scares me.
- Sarah [joyfully]: Winter time's fun, Jimmy!
Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show
- Eddy's Brother: Park don't open 'til noon.
- Eddy: I told you he's a whiz at tellin' time!
- Eddy's Brother: Pipsqueak?
- Eddy: Bro!
- Eddy's Brother: Mom and Dad know you're here?
- Eddy: As if!
- Eddy's Brother: Anyone know you're here?
- Eddy: Only these chumps who chased us here!
- Eddy's Brother: Just a sec. Aren't those ankle biters from the cul-de-sac?
- Eddy: Yeah. And they want to beat me up, all for nothin'.
- Kevin: He's lookin at you, Rolf. Later.
- Eddy's Brother: All for nothin', huh? Still the trouble makin' Eddy, I see.
- Eddy: [awkward laugh] Stop it, bro.
- Ed: I smell my fingers after I eat cheese.
- Eddy: ....Um, I told the guys you'd put us up. Ed and Double D.
- Edd: I have big experie- Uh, whale- uh..... [faints]
- [Eddy's brother and Eddy laugh]
- Eddy's Brother: Why's your girlfriend wearing a sock on her head?
- Eddy: Girlfriend?
- Eddy's Brother: Yeah, sure. I'll help you out.
- Eddy: Really? Oh bro! What would I do without you? You are so my hero, bro!
- Ed: Happy place, Double D! Happy place!
- Jimmy: Isn't it touching, Sarah? It's like a fairy tale come true.
- Kevin: Eddy and his two stooges got away with their lives, man. We got burned!
- [ripping sound]
- Eddy: Bro, don't!
- Eddy's Brother: Just for old times' sake, let's play uncle.
- Eddy: Uncle?
- Eddy's Brother: Wanna crash at my place, don't ya?
- Eddy: That's why we came all the way-
[Eddy's brother twists Eddy's leg]
- Eddy Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!
- Eddy's Brother: Say what?
- Eddy: Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!
- Edd; Oh, my!
- Eddy's Brother: [Laughing cruelly] That was good, pipsqueak.
- Eddy: Can we go inside now?
- Eddy's Brother: Why not? Don't forget to wipe your feet.[repeatedly throws Eddy into the trailer wall]
- Nazz: Dude, eddy's brother is a real jerk.
- Lee: What's he doing to my man?!
- Eddy [badly bruised] Come on, bro, give it up!
- Eddy's Brother: Give it up? I thought you wanted to hang with your "hero".
- Eddy: I do, bro! I do!
- Edd: Mister Eddy's Brother! As the older sibling, don't you think you should rather be setting an example for Eddy, and not, um...belittle him...in front of his....friends?
- Eddy's Brother: Belittle? He's always been little! I like you, girlfriend. [hammers Edd into the ground using Eddy] You got spunk.
- Ed and Marie Kanker: DOUBLE D!
- Sarah: What the heck?
- Jimmy: Somebody do something!
- Rolf: Rolf has had enough of your flat doodle, elder one! Prepare yourself for a merciless thrashing! [Pushes Kevin forward]
- Kevin: ...Hey! Bro guy! Lay off him, man!
- Nazz: Yeah, Mister Macho Man!
- Ed: [removes a bolt from Eddy's brother's door, causing it to fly off his hinges, hit Eddy's brother in the face and free Eddy]
- Eddy's Brother: Uuhh... uncle...
- Edd: Eddy! Speak to me! Are you all right?
- Eddy: [sniffs] I made it all up Double D. Everything about my brother was a lie! I just made things up so people would like me, think I was cool. But boy, was I wrong! The scam, my brother, this... When am I gonna learn, Double D?!
- Edd: [gently pulls Eddy's hands from his eyes] I think you just have, Eddy.
- Kevin: Grab him!
- Ed: No! Take me!
- Eddy: Okay! I'm sorry! Honest! I didn't mean to hurt you guys! [is thrown skywards by the cheering kids while Sarah hugs Ed]
- Rolf: Let Rolf rub the pit of victory, Ed-boy!
- Nazz: I'm so glad you're okay, dude! [hugs and kisses Eddy] You're awesome.
- Eddy: I am??
- Kevin I gotta admit, pal, that was so choice.
- Eddy: It was?!
[the Kankers look over Eddy's brother]
- Lee: What a deadbeat this guy turned out to be.
- May: He don't look so tough.
- Kevin: Say, let's go to my place. Jawbreakers are on me!
- Eddy: We did it, Double D! Everyone loves us! We're finally in, baby!
- Edd: And it only took 130 episodes, 4 specials and a movie, Eddy!
- Ed: Let's sing a song! [the Eds and the kids (except Jonny, who is pounded by the kids) then sing "Friends are There to Help You", with the second verse same as the first]
- Matt Hill - Ed (Single-D)
- Samuel Vincent - Edd (Double-D)
- Tony Sampson - Eddy "Dude"
- Kathleen Barr - Kevin, Marie Kanker
- Tabitha St. Germain (Season 1), Jenn Forgie (Season 2) - Nazz Van Bartonschmeer
- Erin Fitzgerald - Nazz Van Bartnschmeer (Seasons 3-5), May Kanker
- Jaynse Jaud - Sarah, Lee Kanker
- Keenan Christenson - Jimmy
- David Paul Grove - Jonnny "2x4" "Luddgate"
- Peter Kelamis - Rolf
- Terry Klassen - Eddy Dude's Brother