Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A loser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll do if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins, but knows what he'll do if he loses.
- A whole page of learned polysyllables may not convey as much as the statement that a certain woman is a bitch, or that a certain man is a jerk.
- Forty's kind of like New Year's. It's an age to think about what you've done up till now, and what you ought to do in the future.
- Games are a compromise between intimacy and keeping intimacy away.
- The only time human beings are sane is the 10 minutes after intercourse.
These may be moved back to the article if they are properly sourced. -Sketchmoose 18:42, 9 August 2010 (UTC)