Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Fernando Pessoa. --Antiquary 19:35, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- De sonhar ninguém se cansa, porque sonhar é esquecer, e esquecer não pesa e é um sono sem sonhos em que estamos despertos.
- Translation: Nobody gets tired of dreaming, for dreaming is forgetting, and forgetting doesn't weigh and is a sleepless dream in which we are awake.
- Primeiro estranha-se, depois entranha-se.
- Translation: At first it's unfamiliar, then it strikes root.
- Possibly an early Coca-Cola slogan for Portugal.