Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live.
- Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
- An army marches on its stomach.
- Napoleon I
- The most sincere form of love is love for food
- Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat.
- The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor.
- Chinese Proverb
- After dinner sit a while, and after supper walk a mile.
- English Saying
- Eat little, sleep sound.
- Iranian Proverb
- Smiling face is half the meal.
- Latvian proverb
- Fish, to taste right, must swim three times - in water, in butter, and in wine.
- Polish Proverb
- Do not speak when eating.
- Serer proverb of Senegal