Talk:Georgia (U.S. state)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I can make this march, and I will make Georgia howl!
- I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood... I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today...
- I am the only person in the history of Moreland, Georgia to ever be on the New York Times' Best Seller list. I'm the only person in the history of Moreland, Georgia who ever heard of the New York Times' Best Seller list.
- If you live on the south side of Atlanta (read: "Et-lanna"), get on I-75 and go south. If you live of the north side of Atlanta get on I-75 and go north. If you are a Yankee get on 285.
- Lewis Grizzard's advice to Atlantans in case of nuclear war:(For those not familiar with Atlanta highways, I-285 is a loop around the city)