These quotes were removed from the article because they were unsourced.
- Join me as we begin to tear down the walls that divide. Let us build an edifice of peace, progress and economic stability.
- I'd rather be right than Popular
- I sow; my successor reaps. This is the majesty of democracy.
- I want justice to be so pervasive that it will be taken for granted, just as injustice is taken for granted today.
- I want ordinary people to enjoy a decent standard of living, with ever increasing security, comfort and joy.
- I'm not worried. I'm in control.
- In the time one is given, the steward must make the most of the talents one is given by the Lord.
- It is simply the truth that the political system that I am part of has degenerated to the point that it needs fundamental change.
- Now I ask you to make your sacrifice. Take a gamble. I took the plunge and I'm glad of it.
- The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better.
- We have the hardest working people in the world, the most adaptable and the most congenial to employ.
- While there's been much progress on terrorism, there's still much work to do and it is very important that the countries work together in order to address this threat together.