- The people want government that works for them at every level. They want good government that begins at their doorstep in the barangay, and does not end before the closed door of a bureaucrat in Metro Manila.
- 2005 State of the Nation Address (July 25, 2005)
- A president can be as strong as she wants to be.
- 2007 State of The Nation Address, Philippines
- I am sorry.
- Response to the allegations that she cheated in the 2004 presidential elections, as implied from the "Hello Garci" tape.
- Office of the President of the Philippines
- Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo official website
- gloria-arroyo.com fansite
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|