Talk:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
From Lord Voldemort (converted to redirect):
- I am not a man. I am much more than a man.
- Get up Avery, you ask for forgiveness? I do not forgive, I do not forget! I want thirteen years repayment before I forgive any of you!
- You know my goal: to conquer death.
- Bow to death Harry. Obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die.
- Do nothing! He is mine to finish! He is MINE!
-Sketchmoose 00:48, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Is the official policy (WQ:POLICY) for quotations on pages such as this to arbitrarily decide what sentences shall have bold text and which shall appear sans bold? I almost feel emboldened to start emboldening some type of type myself. —--Dromioofephesus (talk) 06:19, 6 October 2014 (UTC)
- Editors interested in presenting quotes do have the option of bolding those quotes or portions of them they believe most notable, and the best use of such options is sometimes debated. The chief problem with this page, and some other book pages as well, is that they have become presented in more of a film page format, with sections for different characters, and even "film dialogue" format, rather than published format, and organization by chapters or pages, as is standard for books. Any interest you have in improving this page or others is certainly welcome. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 06:34, 6 October 2014 (UTC)