Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There are four kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy.
- Every unpunished murder takes away something from the security of every man's life.
- Murder is always a mistake. One should never do anything one cannot talk about after dinner.
- Killing is Killing, whether done for Duty, Profit or Fun
- To my mind, to kill in war is not a whit better than to commit ordinary murder.
- Murder is not the crime of criminals, but that of law-abiding citizens.
- The very emphasis of the Commandment: Thou shalt not kill, makes it certain that we are descended from an endlessly long chain of generations of murderers, whose love of murder was in their blood as it is perhaps also in ours.
- Murder is terribly exhausting.