Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unsourced, moved to talk page
- If you're half Arab and half Jew, do you negotiate with the sheep before having sex with them?
- I am the King of All Media.
- I don't take this personally, ... I don't think that you personally hate me. I think what you've been doing is dangerous to free speech. I don't think just against me, I think things have gotten way out of control.
- I think satellite radio may be the future, not because the quality of music is better and not because there are less commercials. What satellite promises to someone like me is no censorship.
- I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
- It has been one big nightmare the last couple of years. I lost my joy for radio.
- It is pretty shocking that governmental interference into our rights and free speech takes place in the U.S., ... It's hard to reconcile this with the 'land of the free' and the 'home of the brave.'
- I'm a supporter of my free speech.
- It's no treat being in bed with me.
- It's ok for a man to commit adultery if his wife is ugly.
- Janet Jackson's breast has gotten me into a whole bunch of trouble.
- Late night television is ready for someone like me... standards have gone to an all-time low.
- My energy level is through the roof and I'm excited about it, ... It's something new and exciting and unique and it allows me to do what I love doing.
- On satellite radio
- Radio stations are deathly afraid of the religious right... and Michael Powell.
- That yenta Barbara Walters, she's nine-million years old.
- The New York Times list is a bunch of crap. They ought to call it the editor's choice. It sure isn't based on sales.
- You have to make a decision, what you want to do in life, ... Your deal can be, you can leave tomorrow. Soon as you leave, you will be forgotten.
- Waving a flag is easy. Paying your taxes is hard.
- If you've ever had to take care of children, TV is the single greatest invention. They will sit there mesmerized for hours.
- The world scares me.
- How can I remember, when I'm drinking to forget?
- Did you ever think God's a woman?
- Our Rap in High School was that if only girls could look past the fact that we didn't have great looks and see that we have great personalities,they would fall in love with us.The truth of the matter was that we had really bad personalities in addition to our ugly faces.Even the Losers called us Losers.And we were.